16 months has flown by

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlyte2

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2012
Carcassonne, France
Yeah, I can hardly believe it, it's flown by :vapor: in a cloud of vapor. Nearly 16 months and now we both feel like non-smokers, just Vapers.
1' months of mixing our juices ;) it's such fun, but I must have well over 100 flavors, some of which, now I realize the time it's been, that need looking at, to see if they're still good. Cool, dark, closed well, should be OK...A few liters of nic, etc.
A half dozen Vamos, although I stick with my SS, and I've got a Zmax Telescopic, lost somewhere in the French postal "system", my friend uses my KTS :glare: while we're waiting for another vape mail, just Mec Mods, for a change and as a stand by. They never give up the ghost.
The liquid holders is still a developing story, with either BCC Clearos, Protank2 included, or Genesis type tanks, when I can get them to work as they should do. Some need one piece changed, others have air or wick holes that need a meet up with my Dremel, although why they make them so small I don't know.
And still in my head, although somewhat changed with the months of experience, my Perfect Battery holder. :oops: I must get started making it one day soon, but I'd like to find a PCB, or make (get one made :) ) exactly as I want. Not simple, but not impossible, either.:2cool: I'll put photos every where once it's made, at least #1 is.

My friend's lungs, the reason we stopped smoking, are the biggest improvement since we started vaping. He had serious problems, but his doctor says that now he's recuperated a vast proportion of his respiratory capacity. The doc was, of course, anti-vaping at first, but since he's seen the effect on my friend he has become a pro-vaping doc. ;) He is more surprised than we are by his attitude.

For the 2 of us it's been a really surprising, successful 16 months, hardly noticing when we stopped smoking, and now vaping is a habit, part of our lives, in the place of a product that was rapidly killing my friend, and I wasn't doing that well either. I don't understand, well that's not true, it's all for $/£/€, of course, but why the hell is tobacco still a respectable addiction, and growers encouraged?

Vape free, and Vape in Peace, fellow vapers. I'm happy we're among you :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread