Not open for further replies.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
So you can't even get that batt reading on the vamos? What kind of charger you have have that reads them? DO WANT!

Seriously though, seems those are the only 2 devices you have? And how long might a "while" be?

And whats "totally wicket"?

:p So my wicked came out wicket. :laugh: They are the only two APVs that use that size battery. I read the voltage off a multimeter and I'd guess that the battery could be six months old or so. I have a flashlight on order that uses that size battery so I may be able to see if it's something in the Vamo circuitry that has decided it doesn't like the TW battery, I just thought someone may have experienced the same issues.

scote

Mar 9, 2011
uk
whan I bought my vamo I had a couple of trustfire protected 18650 batteries that I had been using in a mech mod previously without issue but the vamo seemed to trigger the protection circuit. IDK what batteries TW sell what brand is it? Maybe try fully charging the 18350 you have and put the vamo on a very low setting to see if it works, gradually increase it and you might find the point it trips out.
On another note i found that the vamo would not last very long at all on single 18350s, have you tried stacking them instead?

Sent from my EPAD using Tapatalk

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I've got one that looks like it's fairly new in my battery rotation (probably sitting around unused for awhile) that seems to have failed. It reads a full charge, 4.2volts, but put into two different Vamo's, generated a flashing 02. Curious on what the issue might be.

I don't know the Vamo as I don't have one, but if those batteries are protected cells that could well be the issue. If so, you will do much better with IMR or high drain hybrid batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread