18mg to 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Look, come on. Everyone does quit differently, and if someone wants to vape 0 nicotine rather than pick smoking back up, I fully salute that. So, we don't need to judge any smokers who are dual using, or doing other stuff with a vape. I'm not thrilled with vaper hobbyists who start vaping because they want to blow clouds or whatnot, but that isn't really my business. Anyone can do anything with a vape as far as I am concerned, including nose to lung, which I completed rather successfully for almost a week. Back to MTL which is far more satisfying. That said, sinus and mucosal membranes and whatever other ones? I barely went through a tank of 2 ml juice in a week. Either my absorption rate was phenomenal, or being passed out a lot worked for my vaping needs. :) But overall, it went well. I can have *lack of favor* for certain vapers, but I don't need to condemn them....

If I ever want to quit, I may do it via my nose. Don't see that day's arrival, soon. But still. :)

Anna

Reactions: QcVaper

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Hi folks.

Has anyone went from 18 or more to 0 just like that? And was it as difficult as, lets say, quitting cold turkey? I wanted to buy some pre made vg/pg mix and only vape that with a flavour of my choice but i'm worried i'll end up wasting money and throwing it in the cupboard. I'm not confident enough to be handling nicotine right now, i'd like to do a bit more research before i do. I know my body wont be getting nicotine and i'm sure i'll go through withdrawals but just wondering how other folks experiences were/are. I'd like to think still vaping would get me through the withdrawls, mind over matter and all that.

Thanks in advance
Adam
How long have you been vaping?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread