Raleigh, NC
Hi Everyone
1st contest WHAT IS YOUR NEW YEARS RESOLUTION
AGAIN USA ONLY UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMEONE SEND IT TO YOU
ALSO TELL YOUR FRIENDS SO WE GET AT LEAST 50 ENTRANTS

WHAT IS YOUR NEW YEARS RESOLUTION

MINE IS PATIENCE MORE PATIENCE AND TO GET HEALTHY

HUGS DAWN

My New Years resolution is to Practice Patience, Patience, Patience. Snap a leg during coil install, must have patience. Poor wicking drains a full tank onto hands, clothes and carpet, patience. DIY juice tasting off and harsh, calm daown have patience and try again. I have broken numerous items due to my lack of patience and 2017 is the time to take a step back and calm down.

Thanks @whiteowl84 for the heads up. @sonicbomb (I'll send it your way if you win) @Ben85 @MMW @Neville @johnm1971 @bigrobbie @AB138 @mudmanc4 New Year's resolutions for a win?

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Thanks for the wonderful contest......and I hope 2017 is a wonderful year for everyone and for vaping!!

I resolve to eat more bacon, whatever it takes, I will succeed! Why make promises I can't keep?
View attachment 627171
@Axelbeam @TheKiddVapes @diabolique @Chris Kahmar @liblue1 @CountBoredom come and join me for breakfast...
LOVE the way you think!!!
More bacon.......definitely more bacon!

Today i've been smoke free for 33-34 days without making resolution.
That's fantastic!! So glad you gave it another shot.......wish you the very best with it this time!

@greasegizzard @CountBoredom @whodat2112

I don't really do resolutions either. I try to work on shortcomings all the time. Doesn't mean I always defeat it though. But something I need to work on more, is putting myself in the other person's shoes, and looking at things from their point of view.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I don't make resolutions, because they've never never once worked.

I think I got off cigs via vaping a bit more than three years ago precisely because I didn't "resolve" to quit. I've never forbidden myself from having a cig if I really want one. I did have part of one about three months after I stopped smoking and it convinced me that I really didn't want them anymore.

For those of you who are trying to lose weight, and I see there's more than one of you, I have some simple advice: Cut the carbs. Start here.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

:lol:

"No" (just by the way). But thanks for askin'!!! :cool:

I hate saying that I'm going to do things that I have absolutely no intention of doing. Something like, "I resolve to remain on topic here on ECF." Yeah, no. When I stop having fun, I'm checking out.

Therefore I guess I resolve to not resolving to anything, other than vaping & laughing (which aren't really resolutions at all). :vapor::laugh:

To da "buh", & to da "bye". :banana:

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
My New Years resolution is to Practice Patience, Patience, Patience. Snap a leg during coil install, must have patience. Poor wicking drains a full tank onto hands, clothes and carpet, patience. DIY juice tasting off and harsh, calm daown have patience and try again. I have broken numerous items due to my lack of patience and 2017 is the time to take a step back and calm down.

Thanks @whiteowl84 for the heads up. @sonicbomb (I'll send it your way if you win) @Ben85 @MMW @Neville @johnm1971 @bigrobbie @AB138 @mudmanc4 New Year's resolutions for a win?
Thanks my brother.

Resolution. Hmmmmm.
To keep my words and actions in parallel.
Spend more time in the present.

Join in @Nailz @dshuld @Mowgli @Btsmokincat!
The water's fine!

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
I think I got off cigs via vaping a bit more than three years ago precisely because I didn't "resolve" to quit. I've never forbidden myself from having a cig if I really want one.
Exactly and when you go on a diet and say no more chocolate, five minutes later all you want is chocolate. So never say you can never, or you will crave it.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
I'm not much into New Year's Resolutions either. But, 2017 looks to be an historic and pivotal year in many ways, personal and global. I resolve to do everything within my power toward an eventual relocation which probably won't come to fruition before year's end ... but, I'm going to give my all to getting out of the armpit of the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread