Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
lmao.......next time I am trying to think of someone to tag that hasn't been tagged, I'm searching for this post! and this is the first time I've seen someone tag themselves :wub:

My resolution is to try DIY again and be successful at it this time, with my state looking at doing a 20cent a mil tax, have to work at this DIY.
It really can be easy peasy, or folks can make it more difficult! I started out by using just a measuring cup to measure all my stuff and made 500 mls of base in a jar......basically unflavored juice. then I'd just pull up ever how much I needed into a bottle and flavor it per recipes that folks said were good. Don't go overboard buying flavors. I did this and so did a lot of other folks. What flavor profiles do you like? Fruits, bakery, etc? I do mostly fruits. If you can, find some recipes that use a lot of the same flavorings. I'm sure folks would help. Feel free to pm me if you want any help or suggestions

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I will wins da lotto
animated-smileys-playing-015.gif
pay off my bills amd help some other peoples wiff thiers :D
@DoomiteAsh @MoonLit_Water @jmur @Maxedout

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Thanks for the shoutout chimp lady. :)

I'm not really one to make resolutions, but I would like to start making my own juice sometime this year. I've got a starter kit and some high-test nic in my freezer, just have yet to make any juice. Hopefully this year!

Sent from Doomite Central!

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Don't go overboard buying flavors. I did this and so did a lot of other folks.
I took inventory this afternoon, preparing to make another attempt at mixology after failing early on ... and a need now to save money. I tallied 63 flavors with a combined volume of 740ml. That probably qualifies as going overboard.

Reactions: Kenna

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    lmao.......next time I am trying to think of someone to tag that hasn't been tagged, I'm searching for this post! and this is the first time I've seen someone tag themselves :wub:

It really can be easy peasy, or folks can make it more difficult! I started out by using just a measuring cup to measure all my stuff and made 500 mls of base in a jar......basically unflavored juice. then I'd just pull up ever how much I needed into a bottle and flavor it per recipes that folks said were good. Don't go overboard buying flavors. I did this and so did a lot of other folks. What flavor profiles do you like? Fruits, bakery, etc? I do mostly fruits. If you can, find some recipes that use a lot of the same flavorings. I'm sure folks would help. Feel free to pm me if you want any help or suggestions

I think when I tried it, I think I tried to make it too difficult, I mixed some ok juices, but nothing great, and hassle to pull everything out to just make some OK juice, but yes I did go overboard on buying flavors too :) I like bakery vapes, vanilla, caramel, butterscotch etc.

Reactions: Kenna

Kenna

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 14, 2014
    Texas, USA
    I took inventory this afternoon, preparing to make another attempt at mixology after failing early on ... and a need now to save money. I tallied 63 flavors with a combined volume of 740ml. That probably qualifies as going overboard.
    Nope!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 9, 2014
    So. MD
    My new year's resolutions are to get back active in the forum (I need my support group!) and to stop being a push over at work.

Not a resolution, but I'm also gonna buy more mods!

Thanks for the tag @redrebel821, even though it took me a few days to notice it!

Join in @Seleya, @wvloony, @USMCotaku, @Kprthevapr, @wvducklady!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread