1st day no smokes but a full tank

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Kinkykatie, Sep 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kinkykatie

Kinkykatie Full Member

Hey y'all I'm Katie I've smoked since i was 14 I've just turned 22 and I'm pregnant with 2nd baby I'm happily married to the love of my life and we live in a awesome country called new zealand.

i recently got a vision spinner in red
    along with a blue nano coil

i have alot of different juices to try but i seem to love any type of mint lol also the shivering zebra all from good life vapor

anyway after so long smoking i decided to join the vape side i had my last smoke at 10am nz time today we are travelling 2 hours by car so i thought it would be a great time to try and stop the smokes

so im armed with my red spinner and blue nano tank full of shivering zebra

wish me luck

2. TruckDrivinMama

TruckDrivinMama Senior Member ECF Veteran

Hi Katy,
    Welcome to ECF. Congrats on the switch and the baby! Wish you luck on your switching endeavours and keep up the good work!

3. WhiteHighlights

WhiteHighlights Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Congratulations Katy! No smokes, baby #2 on the way, and living in fantastic New Zealand with a wonderful guy - it doesn't get much better than that! You go girl!

4. Jon_mcd

Jon_mcd Full Member

Congratulations Katy! I've gone 1 year and 6 months without a real cigarette :) keep it up and remember it's for the children! You can do it! Best of luck!

P.S. New Zealand is beautiful! One day I wish to travel there!

5. rks1949

rks1949 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Congratulations! I've just started vaping also! I've smoked regular cigarettes for 56 years,and was wrecking my health. You have made a great choice,keep at it!:)

6. Stosh

Stosh Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Welcome to ECF and congrats on the baby!!:toast:

I do feel a bit sorry for the kid, by the time they're born they could end up with a middle name of "ego" or "spinner" :laugh::laugh:

7. entropy1049

entropy1049 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Easy to quit smokes with a good vape handy. Try Dragon's Breath from EC Blends for a rich n creamy mint vape :)

8. Seapup

Seapup Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Welcome and best of luck Katie! :vapor:

9. EXILEDinATL

EXILEDinATL Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Congratulations on the baby! Vaping is awesome i love it a lot more than smoking!

10. MrGimp

MrGimp Senior Member ECF Veteran

Just be careful, you didn't mention anything about Nicotine Strength so I just wanted to say that vaping Nicotine while pregnant is dangerous. Not trying to be a nazi or anything just trying to inform. Welcome to the fold sweety and Gratz on the baby! Wife and I are planning to try soon, was one of the reasons SHE bought me my first Ecig in July. (she's never been a smoker, though has hookah'd with me twice a while back)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

11. OlDogNewTricks

OlDogNewTricks Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Go Katy go!!! Juming on Stosh's idea, nimbus, provari, hehehe. Love it. Good luck and have fun!

12. Kinkykatie

Kinkykatie Full Member

Its 24mg also im finding it quite hard any ideas on how to cut ciggie out would be great ive had 2 since 10am

13. KjAthena

KjAthena Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Kinkykatie, have at least 4 different tasting juices so you can switch frequently, always be drinking water while vapeing...and if you crave a smoke.....chain vape until the feeling goes away. you will still feel withdraw from the smokes but after the first 3 days it gets better. Because you do have baby #2 on the way it is even better that you cut out those 4000 nastiness that are in smokes. Nicotine can lower birth weight so please insure you are eating as healthy as possible....also try and decease the amount of nicotine in your juice as quickly as you can without going back to smoking.....you can do this

14. Kinkykatie

Kinkykatie Full Member

Baby is growing fine lol hes alot bigger than his older sister
    I have a total of 23 juices
    4 with no nicotine but most of them are 12mg

15. KjAthena

glad to hear that...try using the lowest nic juice that will keep you off the smokes for you and your baby....it does get much easier after the first 3 days...and if you are vapeing yummy flavors the smokes will start to taste horrid to you soon.

16. Kinkykatie

Kinkykatie Full Member

Im trying the vapour room pepermint and shivering zebra i love them both

17. KjAthena

good, I am glad you have 2 that really work well for you,,,see how much vape tastes than the smokes,,,,,you can do this

18. Gary Mercer

Gary Mercer Senior Member ECF Veteran

Good luck Katie !! I'm sure you'll enjoy your vaping.

19. joeybear

joeybear Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Congrats on all accounts!

20. Kinkykatie

Kinkykatie Full Member

Ive decided its best for me to finsh the ciggis i have then start vapeing im a tad confused on how the taste is ment to be lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.