1st day no smokes but a full tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinkykatie

Sep 27, 2013
New zealand
Hey y'all I'm Katie I've smoked since i was 14 I've just turned 22 and I'm pregnant with 2nd baby I'm happily married to the love of my life and we live in a awesome country called new zealand.

i recently got a vision spinner in red
along with a blue nano coil

i have alot of different juices to try but i seem to love any type of mint lol also the shivering zebra all from good life vapor

anyway after so long smoking i decided to join the vape side i had my last smoke at 10am nz time today we are travelling 2 hours by car so i thought it would be a great time to try and stop the smokes

so im armed with my red spinner and blue nano tank full of shivering zebra

wish me luck

MrGimp

ECF Veteran
Just be careful, you didn't mention anything about Nicotine Strength so I just wanted to say that vaping Nicotine while pregnant is dangerous. Not trying to be a nazi or anything just trying to inform. Welcome to the fold sweety and Gratz on the baby! Wife and I are planning to try soon, was one of the reasons SHE bought me my first Ecig in July. (she's never been a smoker, though has hookah'd with me twice a while back)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
Kinkykatie, have at least 4 different tasting juices so you can switch frequently, always be drinking water while vapeing...and if you crave a smoke.....chain vape until the feeling goes away. you will still feel withdraw from the smokes but after the first 3 days it gets better. Because you do have baby #2 on the way it is even better that you cut out those 4000 nastiness that are in smokes. Nicotine can lower birth weight so please insure you are eating as healthy as possible....also try and decease the amount of nicotine in your juice as quickly as you can without going back to smoking.....you can do this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread