Status
Not open for further replies.

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
nah just toss those ciggs away,,,,give then to someone,,,,put them in a bin....set them on fire wjatever you need to do to keep from smoking them....get rid of the 4000+ nasties that are in them and will be going into you and your son if you smoke them.....vape tru the ctavings and you will be fine....you can do this...yes you can

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
different juices taste different..I found I like bakery type vapes, tea and coffee vapes, candy vapes, absenthe vapes and even some soft drink type vapes.
My dad likes vanilla, Mt Dew, and chocolate vapes, My Daughter likes mint, fruit and cinnamon vapes ...her husband likes coconut, pineapple, grape and orange vapes.
Its just a matter of finding what you like :)

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
Ok so with the spinner the 3.3volts is lowest what will that do to flavor and what will the highest volts do to flavor

You only need enough voltage to produce a good amount of vapor. Too high and you'll be getting the dreaded BURNT TASTE!! Try a juice at the lowest setting and adjust it up until it vapes and tastes good. KISM (keep it simple mommy) :)

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Congratulations on taking the plunge into VapeWorld! 18 unsuccessful attempt to seriously quit before finding vaping 2013, and now analog free for nine months, and loving it. Way better than smoking ever was, and way more interesting and strangely addictive in a completely different way. 35 years, 3 PAD, American Spirit Black, and strong juice, long lasting batteries and good bottom coils powered me through my cravings, and relatively easy, considering my history of failure quitting smokes. Good luck to you, thank you for sharing, keep coming back and sharing (it helps), power up and vape on!

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
Hey y'all I'm Katie I've smoked since i was 14 I've just turned 22 and I'm pregnant with 2nd baby I'm happily married to the love of my life and we live in a awesome country called new zealand.

i recently got a vision spinner in red
along with a blue nano coil

i have alot of different juices to try but i seem to love any type of mint lol also the shivering zebra all from good life vapor

anyway after so long smoking i decided to join the vape side i had my last smoke at 10am nz time today we are travelling 2 hours by car so i thought it would be a great time to try and stop the smokes

so im armed with my red spinner and blue nano tank full of shivering zebra

wish me luck

YOUR PREGNANT! OMG HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?

Jus' kidding! LOL

Welcome and Congrats BOTH ways!

:vapor: :party:

Kinkykatie

Sep 27, 2013
New zealand
Juice list
From the vapor room:
Spearmint 24mg
Peppermint 24mg

Naked vapour
Milk bottle 12mg
Pineapple lumpz 12mg
Naked tobacco menthol nude 0mg
Naked cappuccino 12mg
Crazy cow 12mg
Naked chocolate 0mg
Naked tobacco strawbaccy 0mg
Marshmallow easter egg 0mg

Vape brew city
Nilla mint 12mg
Bradford beach 12mg
Umbrella drink 12mg

Goodlife vapour
Shivering zebra 12mg

Vapour society
Skadoosh 13mg

Halo
Kringles curse 12mg

Pink spot vapors
Banana nut bread 12mg

Genx vapor
Pearberry 18mg

Db
Vanilla caramel 12mg

Vape dudes
No bake cake 16mg

Vapor renu
Banana nut bread 11mg

jericoriver

Please support CASAA
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Midway,Ga.
Thats good. You could mix one of the 24mg with one of the 0mg and have some 12mg. Are mix some with the 12 and have some 18.ETC.

Juice list
From the vapor room:
Spearmint 24mg
Peppermint 24mg

Naked vapour
Milk bottle 12mg
Pineapple lumpz 12mg
Naked tobacco menthol nude 0mg
Naked cappuccino 12mg
Crazy cow 12mg
Naked chocolate 0mg
Naked tobacco strawbaccy 0mg