2 DAY Shipping, vapor4life, awesome flavor, "nic buzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vapor4life.com said 1 to 2 business days shipping, but I thought it would be at least 3. I ordered at 1:00 AM Monday morning and received at 5:00 PM Wednesday. It's difficult to contact them or receive an email from them, but when it comes to orders placed, they get it done very quickly. They have a great price too!

I ordered the ""French Pipe tobacco" flavor at 36mg/mL strength - the highest they had so I could mix it with glycerine to my liking. I got 6 ounces of glycerine from the shelves in front of Walmart Pharmacy for about $2.60. It's 99.5% pure, has a nice sweet taste, and makes a good vapor.

I tried it at full strength right away. Man! This stuff is sweet! It has excellent flavor - the best, smoothest, and longest lasting "nic buzz" I've had in my life. I feel so relaxed, I can barely type this post!

With stuff this good, it will be easy to give up analog cigarettes. Happy e-vaping everyone...:D

P.S. I'm using the njoy® NPRO model at the moment.

What does the French pipe taste like? Anthing you can put your finger on? Anything like the N-Pro cartridges?

I'll do my best to try to describe the flavor:

1. take the flavor from sucking on an unlit, sweet cigar
2. Amplify it.
3. Add a hint of the original NJoy® regular flavor

I think that the flavor for the regular NJoy® cartridges comes from something in the crust of rye bread (I read about something like that)

The most prominent thing about the flavor is that it is sweet and secondly that it is smooth.

I hope that helps to answer the question. Maybe someone else has something else to say about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread