2 months ago today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike McVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Exactly why i'm getting a new mod next month :p Although i don't plan on getting 5 of the same XD ahah
Well they aren't exactly the same mod, different colors! :w00t:

Makes testing a few different new juices at once easy that way. :) Oh sure could just change the atty or RDA but but but....

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
Well they aren't exactly the same mod, different colors! :w00t:

Makes testing a few different new juices at once easy that way. :) Oh sure could just change the atty or RDA but but but....
But nothing better than having a different color for a different day :D am i right ? XD

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Congratulations @Mike McVape it is 3 years for me now in the next couple of weeks but I do not know the exact date just know it was end of August or Early September for me. I guess I was more concentrated on the quitting part to record the actual date. Wish I had quit when I started vaping to "cut down" because that would be another 3 years~!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Mike McVape, congratulations!!!:thumb::banana: That's so fantastic! I celebrated my 60 days by buying a titanium Kabuki, so I'm not in any position to razz you about backup mods:D, or coffee flavors :)

Nicely done and I hope you are feeling soooo proud of yourself, it's a huge change and vapeanneversaries are super fun because we get to talk about gear/vape/feeling better/doing better, not just which brand of nicotine gum tastes the least worst :)

Well done! :)

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread