2 months ago today

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsites

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2017
Nederland, Colorado
4 weeks today w/ no cigs ...I started with Vuse and quit immediately, am currently on V2 EX w/ 1.8 Nic, and should receive the T22 soon. As a tootle puffer, the T22 looks about right.

I love the info/advice you find on this forum. I smoked roll your own dark tobacco and until I started exhaling through my nose (go figure!), it wasn't cutting it. I use about 3 ml/day and really enjoy it. Having tried everything short of Chantix, vaping is a fantastic alternative.

Thanks again everyone for sharing your expertise/experience on this subject!

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Congratulations, Mike! :banana:

That famous saying, "You can't teach an old dog new tricks,"... is definitely wrong, considering all of us who'd been smokers for decades, but have quit...by learning how to vape!

So...from one "old dog" to another....Way to Go! :thumbs:

Last edited:

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
4 weeks today w/ no cigs ...I started with Vuse and quit immediately, am currently on V2 EX w/ 1.8 Nic, and should receive the T22 soon. As a tootle puffer, the T22 looks about right.

I love the info/advice you find on this forum. I smoked roll your own dark tobacco and until I started exhaling through my nose (go figure!), it wasn't cutting it. I use about 3 ml/day and really enjoy it. Having tried everything short of Chantix, vaping is a fantastic alternative.

Thanks again everyone for sharing your expertise/experience on this subject!
Congrats. You'll love the T22.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread