2 problems with this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
I'm using Chrome, and not seeing this issue. Is your Chrome updated (check the = icon top right, if it's green, it's ready to be updated)? Do you have a new extension activated by chance?

Oh I hate it when I'm the only one having a problem.

No, that symbol is gray so I guess that means my browser is up-to-date.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Well crap! I just tried both these problems in IE and they work fine. So it must be a problem with Chrome. :mad: Anybody have a clue what the problem could be? I know this isn't a Chrome forum but any help would be appreciated. :)

Hi TM!

FWIW, I'm using Chrome and Windows 7 and have no problems with more emoticons. The window appears fully loaded when I click on the 'more' button.

As for uploading pics from my computer, I've never done that. I either grab an url from the web or use a PB for my own pictures. Works for me.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Hi TM!

FWIW, I'm using Chrome and Windows 7 and have no problems with more emoticons. The window appears fully loaded when I click on the 'more' button.

As for uploading pics from my computer, I've never done that. I either grab an url from the web or use a PB for my own pictures. Works for me.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Hey Kat, nice to hear from you. It's been too long. :)

I'm sure it must be a setting in Chrome, I just can't find it. I don't have any problems uploading pics so I'm thankful for that. ;)

Take care. :)

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hey Kat, nice to hear from you. It's been too long. :)

I'm sure it must be a setting in Chrome, I just can't find it. I don't have any problems uploading pics so I'm thankful for that. ;)

Take care. :)

This is frustrating, especially if everything worked fine before. If you haven't made any changes to your settings, why would that be happening, out of the sudden? I'm not a computer wiz, as you know, so I basically pray everyday that nothing goes wrong or I'm screwed... :facepalm:

Good to be back! I missed y'all! :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread