Not open for further replies.

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
quit.JPG

Whoever said "no one likes a quitter" got it wrong!!!

Anjaffm

Dragon Lady
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Germany
Woohooo congratulations! :banana:

I had the 2 years on 4 November - and is it not a lovely feeling? :)
No more smokers cough, no more smelly house, no more "let me just finish this cigarette, before I .... ", no more spending more money on cigarettes than on your food when doing your weekly shopping - and a lot of nice, useful (and in my case: many pretty) things to enjoy. YEAH! :banana:

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Heartiest congratulations, mattiem!!! Way to go!

(I chuckled at your mention of the 2 cartons of cigs. When I started vaping a year ago, I had 3 unopened cartons. They have been in the freezer for over a year, untouched... Wonder how many more vapers' unopened cartons are out there...)

:vapor: Keep on vaping! :vapor:

Thank you AA. I bet there are a lot of them. Fortunately/unfortunately hubby smoked them. He vapes but sadly he isn't serious about it. :( At least he has cut back to less than a pack a day from 2-2 1/2 pad. That is progress.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Woohooo congratulations! :banana:

I had the 2 years on 4 November - and is it not a lovely feeling? :)
No more smokers cough, no more smelly house, no more "let me just finish this cigarette, before I .... ", no more spending more money on cigarettes than on your food when doing your weekly shopping - and a lot of nice, useful (and in my case: many pretty) things to enjoy. YEAH! :banana:

Congratulations to you too on your 2 years. Yes, it is a fantastic feeling for all the things you mentioned and the fact that I no longer smell like an ashtray. I have apologized to lots of folks for them having to put up with that and thanking them for loving me anyway.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Congratulations!!!! You should be very proud. I'm hoping you're buying yourself an excellent gift.

Thank you Sane. Yes, I am but actually more amazed than proud. I never though it was possible for me to quit. I still have to pinch myself every now an then to make sure I'm not dreaming.

Since I already have everything I need to continue this journey and can't think of a single thing I want, I guess I will just wait and buy myself something special for Christmas. :D Have to give that some thought.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Congratulations................................................................. :headbang:

Thank you soba. :)

Congrats! Two years is one hell of a milestone :toast:

Thank you WickedSick. I would have to agree with you. :D First year was exciting....second year is a miracle. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread