20% off deal on NicQuid - PinkSpot - Alpha Vapes in NYC - worth it?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by WellAdjustedAndroid, Oct 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. WellAdjustedAndroid

WellAdjustedAndroid Full Member

Hey y'all. Yelp is running a deal right now in NYC where you can get a $50 coupon for $40 for The Vaporium in the village. Its mostly a vape bar, but they also have supplies. Their big menu is e-juice, and the three I know they carry (according to the website) are NicQuid, Pink Spot and a couple by Alpha Vapes.

I see NicQuid is $8.20 for 10ml (vs $10) at the Vaporium - but its a B&M and it seems the extra $1.80 is worth supporting them, and of course there's no shipping charges buy at a vape bar.

I don't know anything about these e-juices though. I tried to search the site and only found a post or two in NicQuid and basically nothing on PinkSpot or Alpha. Are these considered "off brands" or something? (I just read a post of someone who picked up a 10ml of something called "Python" out of desperation. LOL)

Would this be a deal you would take? Or would you see these brands and pass? I'm sort of on the fence, but I would like to try out some new e-juices without having to order and wait. But I don't want to vape crappy stuff either.

2. The Ocelot

The Ocelot Mystagogue φ Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Hi

It comes down to what you like, of course. You said it's a vape bar, will they let you taste the juices? NicQuid and Pink Spot aren't off brands, I don't know anything about Alpha. I won a sample pack from NicQuid, I can't remember the flavors, but I don't recall any of them were horrible - that I would have remembered. Could you use the coupon to buy lots of small samples?

3. Txaggiesaunt

Txaggiesaunt Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Here is the site for Pink Spot...Gourmet E-liquid & Signature E-Juice Flavors. I have a friend that buys their Swagger ejuice all the time. I have tried it. I have seen quite of few people here on the forum that use them. Good luck & VAPE ON:vapor:

4. WellAdjustedAndroid

WellAdjustedAndroid Full Member

Oh ok. Cool. Good to know its a legit brand...not something this place just made up. They have a ton of flavors on the menu board. The ad makes it look like a real sample friendly, laid back place. So I think I'll take the chance. You can get small 10ml bottles - even if I got 5 or 6 of those for $40 I'd be happy. I really need to find "my juice" ya know. Something I know I can always get a few subway stops away would be great!

: nicquid
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.