Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
It's only two months since IJOY released Solo V2, now they introduce an improved version, Solo V2 Pro. It inherits the same exterior shape and size of the previous version, but features an interchangeable shell that can be personalized with various cool stickers. With a large fire button, OLED display and "T" shape setting buttons located at one side of the device in a row, this Solo V2 Pro is pretty easy to operate with one hand. The user-friendly GUI and screen rotation funciton provide convenient visibility with incredibly rich data feedback, giving you more vaping fun. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, it can fire up to 200w max. It supports Ni/Ti/SS temperature control, TCR mode and innovative taste control mode. In addition, the sliding down battery door makes battery swapping way easy. Upgradeable firmware is also available for this device. If you are looking for a powerful & versatile device with personalized look, this new Solo V2 Pro would be a good choice.

mf5thJY.jpg

Parameters
Size: 94.3 x 54.8 x 25
Output Wattage: 5-200W
Output Voltage: 1-9V
Output Current: 1-40A
Resistance Range: 0.06~3.0 ohm
Battery Type: Dual 18650(not included)

More info, please visit:
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/200W-IJOY-Solo-V2-PRO-MOD.html

Please feel free to use our 10% off code "AHG10" to pre order this IJOY Solo V2 Pro at US$56.6.

Vesh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2017
does anyone know, besides looks, if there's any diff to solo v2 non pro? i love the solo non pro yellow much better!
taste control helps alleviate dry hits with regular kanthal coils.. i've tried it with mini triton and the new 0.7 ohm naut coil where i was getting dry hits and it stopped it!

PS the entire mod shifts with every fire button press (pro version)... i put a vape band round it but it's not the actual battery cover but the internals of the mod.I tried 2 of them now with the same issue (pro version), it feels just awful, like the entire mod shifts in your palm with every hit. It's also very heavy for a dual 18650. And BIG.
to stop the shifting motion when clicking the button, you have to grip the thing so tight it makes it uncomfortable. A great mod regards to instant fire and temp modes, bad ergonomics. If only the maxo quad had the taste control mode.. but it sadly seems reserved only for the solo range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread