Status
Not open for further replies.

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
Surprised I havent seen alien Visions "Havana Gold' on here, i've been vaping this and pretty much nothing else for the past 8 months. A serious 'all day vape'...thats my vote.

Since they dont ship 'bounty hunter' to canada, i'm definitely going to be ordering the 'copper creek house blend'. thanks for the suggestions!

Sa Da Tay

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
Austin, Texas
Hi folks- it's your favorite vote tabulator. I had seriously planned on spending a quiet, relaxing NYE at home but at 11:15p figured I would go to my friends' party just for a short hour to celebrate the New Year with peoples and yadayadayada stumbled in my house at 7 this morning, just now waking up. I'm going to fumble around for some 4pm breakfast and I'll be back here to post everything.

Sa Da Tay

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
Austin, Texas
Alrighty! Sorry bout the delay but here, finally, are the results. Thanks to mwa for starting the thread, Sammy for the color commentary, VapingTurtle for solving my image uploading issue, and everyone who voted! It has been brought to my attention that some people voted twice and others changed their vote. I tried to be clear in my updates that I wouldn't count these, but I didn't go back through all pages each time someone voted to see if they voted twice or changed a vote. So if anyone wants to post an alternate count, go for it.

2011Awards.jpg

Sa Da Tay

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
Austin, Texas
The original thread was closed before I could post the entire spreadsheet so I'm creating this thread which OldSoldier will merge with the original. For that reason I don't think he would want any replies in here. If anyone wants to create their own thread to discuss the results, go for it.

Final thoughts on the results: It was interesting that the top three juices (of four total, with the tie for third) are different takes of the same basic flavor template. I've tried all three- House, Boba's, Bounty- and while they definitely have their differences they seem to rotate around the same flavor axis (in my estimation at least). So maybe the big winner for 2011 is the Vanilla-ish, Chocolate-ish, Wafer Cookie-ish, Graham Crackerish, (insert descriptionish) flavor.

I'd also like to call out Backwoods Brew for the Best Vendor tie win despite not having a top juice. Presumably this speaks to the consistent quality across their flavor line instead of having only one or two hugely popular juices (which isn't a bad thing, only an observation). You can find a few other vendors like this in the list with a wide spread of votes.

Finally, I forgot to vote. :glare:

ECF2011juicesFINAL.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread