Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiggity-J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Long Beach, Ca
Only if you want 12mg or less nic.....
Hmm. I wonder why they say it's available in 18mg, but when selected from the drop down, it says not available. Maybe they forgot a minor edit when updating their site. Well, BH was completely out this morning. You should keep an eye out if your interested. I still have a jug untouched:vapor:

ambientech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
somewhere
Hmm. I wonder why they say it's available in 18mg, but when selected from the drop down, it says not available. Maybe they forgot a minor edit when updating their site. Well, BH was completely out this morning. You should keep an eye out if your interested. I still have a jug untouched:vapor:

I have been trying to get it for at least 5 weeks. I check the site 3 or 4 times a day. Unless you catch it within an hour or two of going up unless you want low nic your out of luck.

Koil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2011
In a house...
Sa Da Tay, thanks for creating that, man....I think this is something that is so badly needed, not just for awards, but juices overall. It'd be nice to have a repository of some sort...but, I wouldn't want to try and put that together.

::edit:: Removed because I'm an idiot :)

Thanks!

Last edited:

Sa Da Tay

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
Austin, Texas
Sa Da Tay, thanks for creating that, man....I think this is something that is so badly needed, not just for awards, but juices overall. It'd be nice to have a repository of some sort...but, I wouldn't want to try and put that together. Thanks!

I'm happy to do it. If everyone wants to maximize that list as a tool to finding juices, I did think about adding juice types (and even subtypes) to the spreadsheet, but people would have to include the flavor type in their posts for the ones that I don't know about. I could classify all the tobacco flavors, then even subtype some as RY4's, for instance. Then I (or anyone with Excel) could sort by juice type as well as vendor, # votes etc.

I'll be updating this evening when I get home from work. I'll remind people that you get one vote. If you list several I will just count the first mentioned (I'm looking at you, HzG8rGrl ;) )

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Snippit:

I'll be updating this evening when I get home from work. I'll remind people that you get one vote. If you list several I will just count the first mentioned (I'm looking at you, HzG8rGrl ;) )

But, but they are all so good. Actually this is the first vendor I have found that has multiple juices that I like. LMAO. Did I mention the Ginger Orange Oolong? The Cantal Berry is my favorite at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread