Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa Da Tay

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
Austin, Texas
Snippit:
But, but they are all so good. Actually this is the first vendor I have found that has multiple juices that I like. LMAO. Did I mention the Ginger Orange Oolong? The Cantal Berry is my favorite at the moment.

Ha, I'll put you down for Cantal Berry, but actually, thanks for sharing those other flavors :) I've never heard of that vendor and Ginger Orange Oolong sounds right up my alley.

ambientech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
somewhere
It was available in 18mg right after he tweeted it. That's when I ordered it.

Not every one can live at a computer checking their site every hour. I have tried to check as much as I can and know that checking every day isn't enough because it will go up the one day you check it twice instead of 3 or 4 times.

IMO they should at least give some kind of time frame like Sometime in the next few day's so those that work away from a computer have a chance to get it. What do I know though.....

My vote goes to Rafalicious from alien Visions

Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Just ordered me some House Blend by Copper Creek Never even heard of it until this thread:laugh:
I have already tried House Blend, and it is just another coffee flavor as far as I'm concerned.
Nothing special about it whatsoever, although maybe it is a little creamier than most if that is your thing.

I've got a sample of Bounty Hunter coming in the mail.
It will be interesting to me to see if the fail factor is similar.

And as a side note, I got a sample of Halo Tribeca today, and yes it is damn good.
And I was previously NOT a fan of Halo juices.

Their Freedom, Smooth, and Torque all tasted like ginger to me.

It won't be long before I've tried everything mentioned in this thread.
And still not a single one that beats Dekang DK-TAB in my book.

Your book may vary...
Perhaps drastically...
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread