Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
That 2012 EFC Awards post was how I decided to try HHV. This is my first week vaping anything other than a cig-a-like and cheaper dekang liquids. I saw how many heathers flavors were on that list and decided to make it my first designer e-liquid purchase.

Many people spend lots of time and money finding juices they really like. That you discovered HHV so quickly will spare you much agony. Welcome aboard.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Oh yeah.... go ahead & order some.... it's all that & a bag of salted chips..... :wub:

Here's my official review of Boba's Bounty; http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-reviews/112237-official-bobas-bounty-review-thread-94.html#post8589610

Salted chips to boot, eh... ;) Too bad they don't ship to Thailand. I'd have to find a mule - hmmm... my daughter is coming out on the 27th, wonder if that's enough time to process and ship. I'd also have to add something to make it worth the shipping.

Have you had any other flavors from AV you could recommend? If not I'll take a look at their gear, even though I'm pretty set on that already.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Have you had any other flavors from AV you could recommend? If not I'll take a look at their gear, even though I'm pretty set on that already.

No, unfortunately I haven't. I'm so pleased with Boba's I'm like, "I'm GOOOOOOOD"..... :lol:

That 'Gorilla Juice' looked interesting and almost had me.

(I just have ONE small complaint Alien Visions. I 'thought' when I ordered a larger bottle of Boba's that I'd be able to specify my PG to VG mix ratio. It appears I was wrong and all I could select was pure VG in the mix. 100 percent PG FREE is a highlight for some, but 'some' of us NEED some PG. I sure wish ya'all could change that, but I so love the flavor I'm making the exception). It's 'working' for me OK.. it's just SO THICK being all VG. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

mmikee

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
st louis
I started vaping a little over 6 months ago, and have tried tons of juice, though probably only a fraction of a fraction of whats out there.
But now that I have had a few spectacular juices, I just can't/won't settle for average.
I can see that Boba's is clearly a well crafted and loved juice. But knowing that I dont like graham crackers at all I just have to pass.

As a side note, I have now officially hooked a few more people on HHV. My cousin is addicted to Oompa, and my mother is now hopelessly addicted to Shadow. :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread