2012 The Best of the Best DIY flavorings from each flavor manufacture

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I would like people who are really into DIY to list flavors that they find to be the best of the best of flavors and the manufacturer, out of all the manufactures they have tried, example like the best Strawberry flavor out of all THE FLAVOR manufactures, but all and any best of the best flavors you have tried after trying numerous manufactures of that flavor ONLY, so I'll start it, Maybe we can get this thread to be a Sticky so we have a go to when wanting to source the best of the best of a flavoring and from what manufacturer. This may not only help us vapors but our vendors to stock the best of the best flavorings always.

Thanks

MWA:2cool:

1. Sweet Strawberry = Capella's

Also~

Best of the Best e-liquids of 2012 here-

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...n/351553-2012-best-best-e-liquids-awards.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: OneManPunch

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
This is a great idea. I don't feel that I have enough experience to contribute, however, since this is completely opinionated, wouldn't it be prudent to post all of the companies one has tried said 'best' flavor from?

I notice that you picked Capella for Strawberry, perhaps underneath you could post all of the other companies you've tried strawberry from?

Just an idea.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
NO,and dont take it personal Levitas, i've tried all the Strawberries available,, I want to keep this very simple, and only have people post the Best of the Best of Flavors here, and ONLY people that are into DIY and have tried the flavor from numerous flavor manufactures and found THE BEST ! and not for the thread to get cluttered up with a bunch of - I tried this and that,,, ONLY THE BEST FLAVOR AND WHAT MANUFACTURER PLEASE,,,, I want to compile a list of what people think the best flavor is of each flavoring and who manufactures that flavor Please.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Bah, no offense taken :) Just a suggestion, since those who might wish to contribute may not have tried every thing there is to try in their particular flavor expertise, but still feel like they have found the best of the best.

I am excited to see some of the responses in this thread, particularly, chocolate flavors :)

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Kabonk that's a great one for sure,

Cmon peeps cant believe with all the DIY'ers out there no one is posting here,,, finding the Best of the Best of each flavoring is a great thing, as well as a thread to look at for this. Let's get this thread going here , some of those great DIY'ers out there give up what your finding with what flavoring's & manufactures !!!

frosting

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Connecticut
Best Cream= Catalan Cream, Flavor Art

Best Grape= TPA

Best Strawberry= Capella's

Best Bakery= Boston Cream Pie, Capellas

Best Chocolate= Double Chocolate Clear/Dark Chocolate(tie, very similar) TPA

Best Bubblegum- DIY Flavor Shack

Best Menthol = eciggexpress menthol crystals. Great amount/price point. One 20 gram bag has lasted me almost/just over a year and I use menthol often.

*Flavor Art Catalan Cream because it doesn't lose it's flavor over time as some others I've experienced have. I tried an almost year old DIY of Catalan Cream & Tahiti Vanilla and both flavors had still been rich and bold. Now I'm on a Catalan Cream kick I just can't stop after that delicious discovery.

+1 flavor is subjective

My % I use (I like/need strong flavors btw)

FA Catalan Cream- 3-5%
TPA Grape Juice- 13-16%
DIY shack Bubblegum- 5-8%
Capella Sweet Watermelon- 17-22%(for a sweeter, almost candy like watermelon)
Capella Boston Creme- 17%
TPA Double Clear Chocolate-2%
TPA Dark Chocolate - 2-4%

Menthol- Best Judgement. I probably added about 1/2-2/3 a teaspoon of crystals per 4ml. It equated to a 10ml batch maybe needing 5-10 drops of menthol at most, most of the time. Normally do my menthol this way at about 2-4%.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread