• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

2014 to Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriciafromCO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
Colorado
I purchased a shelf to mount on the wall so my lap top is at eye level to me right in front of the treadmill. So not a big screen, easy to enjoy the video , travels at a good pace with a good line of focus at where you going in the distance. And lots of nice things around you. It's easy for my mind :) , to allow myself to accept being on that path. The Dvd's of virtual run that I got off Amazon you can set for Guided where it tells you speed, incline, changes during the run, (I manually change speed and incline myself on the treadmill) tells you some history of where you are, tips on running. You can also choose Basic which is just enjoy your run on your own with no interactions. So if you want the option to run with coaching or to run without coaching the DVD's are the best way to go.. The downloads from the website are only one option.

today is my last training day for wk 2 and will be running Germany again :) It's 4 minutes of run with 1 minute walks... My body can go on for ever, I just have to get out of my own head and relax and enjoy...

PatriciafromCO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
Colorado
started the warm up walk checking out the North Island New Zealand run... and just stay'd lol lol .... it's all trail run, no city area's and its a progressive speed run then declines down until you get back to the cool down... Great trails it was fun, time zoomed by finished my last two 4 minute runs at 5 mph ... which was awesome.. 5K Wk 2 completed

PatriciafromCO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
Colorado
wk 4 day 2 9 minute runs 1 minute walks ,, last run on Friday is 10 minute runs ( lol now doesn't that sound fun lol lol lol ) :) not doing too bad am suppose to be making 3 miles for the training and going at my own pace for the length of training time am making 2.3 to 2.5 to 2.8 miles as it varies from training day to training day.. not bad..

PatriciafromCO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
Colorado
Took the week off, life got in the way during the day :) Dove back in today with a no fear attitude and """ NAILED IT""" Wk 5 Day 1 12 minute runs with 1 minute walks the 30 minutes just flew by no sweat.. Ran the Swiss Alps today.. awesome view trails and the last part was running in town up a long inclining hill that I just couldn't give up until I got to the top ... :)

PatriciafromCO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
Colorado
970514_715089485196425_9053369548336910071_n.jpg

seemed fitting :) getting ready for a run today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread