Status
Not open for further replies.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
From the various pictures I've examined, it appears that a 2014 Woodvil Grand can hold the same atomizers as a Reo LP Grand. Is that correct? Or is the 510 sunken or such?
No...the 2014 Woodvil has the catch cup and can only use the same (14 mm) attys as a REGULAR Grand without an adapter (which is not recommended.) The 2015 Woodvil has no catch cup, so it actually works like an LP REO in reference to the attys it can take. And, I might add....there are still a few 2015 Woodvils left for sale on the site. They are major, major awesome and highly recommended.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Well, then just an FYI: someone is selling off their 2014 Woodvil for $125 on the for sale section. I've got 3 Reos and stumbled on a Sunbox E7 Monster, so I am giving my wallet a break. Depending upon what shape it is in, the 2014 could be a serious bargain.
I saw that deal, and it looked sweet. If I didn't already have (ahem) "several" 2014 AND "several" 2015 Woodvils, I'd be on it. Even with my overstock position, it is tempting....

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California

As in my name I am unsure he can. I think I asked and he said he could grind down the drip well but couldn't swap out to the new connector. Again my memory is questionable with my medication I'm on. :) If a person magnanimous offer happens I will PIF a 2014 dyed stabilized Woodvil to some lucky person.

Last edited:

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I can put the new 510 in the mod the gold springs and positive contact I can make it LP as well . as far as the push button goes you are stuck with the older style push buttons

I am more than "stuck" with the older style push buttons! Love the things! But you already know that Robert!

Per our conversations yesterday I will get three of my Woodvils ready to go this weekend!

My opinion is the 2014 Woodvil is a fantastic REO! But we would expect no less from reosmods!

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I can put the new 510 in the mod the gold springs and positive contact I can make it LP as well . as far as the push button goes you are stuck with the older style push buttons

That's not what you told me way back when old buddy... so guess you've took a closer look and found a way. Hmmm, more projects on the list. ;)

jeffreyace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
minnesota
As in my name I am unsure he can. I think I asked and he said he could grind down the drip well but couldn't swap out to the new connector. Again my memory is questionable with my medication I'm on. :) If a person magnanimous offer happens I will PIF a 2014 dyed stabilized Woodvil to some lucky person.

Must pif to me. :)

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California

I don't sub ohm so now that things have changed I can use the older Woodvils that were packed away collecting dust and I had already changed to gold contacts. FYI...like Karen I too like the older button. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread