Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
How Shadow has fallen from Grace. Even I couldn't vote for Shadow this year, this season's tobacco yield played havoc with what was once a very popular juice.

Shadow got two votes for a total of 3 points. Barely made a blip.

My CAT got one vote for 2 points. Guess where the vote came from?

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
How Shadow has fallen from Grace. Even I couldn't vote for Shadow this year, this season's tobacco yield played havoc with what was once a very popular juice.
I agree Papaw , I'll definitely go with HA when I want a sweet , creamy tobacco , the last bottle of Shadow was a disappointment .

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
I agree Papaw , I'll definitely go with HA when I want a sweet , creamy tobacco , the last bottle of Shadow was a disappointment .

Yep, same here. I've got a bottle of Shadow that isn't doing much for me. OTOH, the Pirates Booty is great. And I'm finishing up a bottle of Dipity that's really fine too.

I'm about due for an order. I'm gonna try Legend again. I haven't had any since it changed names, and that's too long.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Yep, same here. I've got a bottle of Shadow that isn't doing much for me. OTOH, the Pirates Booty is great. And I'm finishing up a bottle of Dipity that's really fine too.

I'm about due for an order. I'm gonna try Legend again. I haven't had any since it changed names, and that's too long.

I'll probably get another bottle of Legend too now that you mention it Pap. It's been a long, long while. It wasn't bad. Too many others I like more but it's been a long time so I'll pick up 15mls or something just for a change of pace. Maybe it's changed. I remember it being a bit too heavy on the cherry for me and I'm not big on cherry. Maybe it has lightened up over time.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand

I agree, Pappy. Pirate's Booty is pretty dang good this time round - got 100 ml on order. The last 100 ml didn't last very long at all.

I'll probably get another bottle of Legend too now that you mention it Pap. It's been a long, long while. It wasn't bad. Too many others I like more but it's been a long time so I'll pick up 15mls or something just for a change of pace. Maybe it's changed. I remember it being a bit too heavy on the cherry for me and I'm not big on cherry. Maybe it has lightened up over time.

Also got 100 ml of Legend on order along with 50 ml of Cherry Bomb. Heard it was a good mix and I can see why - I never could detect the cherry in any of my previous bottles.

I love the cherry taste in Legend. I wouldn't mind if it was STRONGER. :)
That's the reason I ordered Cherry Bomb...

I also got Gaia 100 ml and 30 ml of Gooey Butter Cake for the sweet-tooth on order...

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Chak, that is brilliant. I need to try the Cherry Bomb. I may not like by itself. But I sure can add it to Legend. Great idea.
I agree, Pappy. Pirate's Booty is pretty dang good this time round - got 100 ml on order. The last 100 ml didn't last very long at all.

Also got 100 ml of Legend on order along with 50 ml of Cherry Bomb. Heard it was a good mix and I can see why - I never could detect the cherry in any of my previous bottles.

That's the reason I ordered Cherry Bomb...

I also got Gaia 100 ml and 30 ml of Gooey Butter Cake for the sweet-tooth on order...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread