Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
Well, we have always (almost 3 years) vaped the Coumarin Pipe Tobacco. Now, not only have they cancelled the bulk order availability, I was unable to order any quantity of any of their other tobacco flavors.

In all likelihood, being as it is Mt. Baker, this is the flavor you are looking for. Time to DIY! Coumarin Pipe

Edit: In stock here Coumarin Pipe by Flavor West

atomicben

Jun 12, 2012
St. Catharines
Since MBV stopped with the 236 ml bottles, I've quit MBV. I called their customer service and and was told that the new machines they use for filling don't support that size. I couldn't help but wonder - well then keep some old machines too, or fill them manually. But I told the guy I'm moving on. But it's been hard. I've searched and searched and I'm only finding 120ml sizes and they are all around $50 when the MBV 236ml was a bit over $30.

I've sucked it up and chosen Canada Ejuice for now. Their RY4 (EDV) is pretty good. The shipping is fast. But 120 costs 49.95 + tax. They have free Canada Post Express shipping for free and Expedited for $6.57 which is really reasonable.

If anyone finds a good bulk supplier that takes paypal or credit cards (bonus: Canadian vendor) please let me know. There's literally like $3 worth of ingredients, a few cents for a bottle. I get that someone has to fill it (or a machine does) but $50 is ridiculous.

mcol

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Missouri
Since MBV stopped with the 236 ml bottles, I've quit MBV. I called their customer service and and was told that the new machines they use for filling don't support that size. I couldn't help but wonder - well then keep some old machines too, or fill them manually. But I told the guy I'm moving on. But it's been hard. I've searched and searched and I'm only finding 120ml sizes and they are all around $50 when the MBV 236ml was a bit over $30.

I've sucked it up and chosen Canada Ejuice for now. Their RY4 (EDV) is pretty good. The shipping is fast. But 120 costs 49.95 + tax. They have free Canada Post Express shipping for free and Expedited for $6.57 which is really reasonable.

If anyone finds a good bulk supplier that takes paypal or credit cards (bonus: Canadian vendor) please let me know. There's literally like $3 worth of ingredients, a few cents for a bottle. I get that someone has to fill it (or a machine does) but $50 is ridiculous.

I didn't buy much juice from them in the last six months or so, however I'd get bottles to cheat
at making my own, for instance I loved their caramel apple so I'd get it in say double the nic
I vape at with two flavor shots in 236 ml then mix that in half with pg/vg to have 472 ml of juice.
Or I'd get the unflavored and use that as a mixer when I got really lazy. Between them
eliminating the large bottles and the fact they use Blue Check I'm done with them too. I just
make my own now and use different companies to buy flavorings from. The hardware stuff
is easily found at FT etc. so that's not a biggie. I didn't tell them but if a lot of customers like
us stop using them they will find out when they see sales totals.

mcol

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Missouri
Why so much hate for Blue Check?

For me personally, I will not give out any part of my ssn nor a selfie with me and
my driver's license in order to purchase vaping supplies. To each his own. There
are too many other choices and I'm easily verifiable without giving out personal
information. The only U.S. based site I ordered from since 8-8 uses Veratad and
I was verified within seconds no ssn nor selfie required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread