$26.95 Joyetech 510 Basic Kit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA
Found One Hope It's Okay...Went To XXXXXXXXXXXX They Even Had 2 Pk Of 10440 Battery's For $4.95
These Should All Be Fine For My JSv3 Right??Anyone?

Yes.

Except you posted this in an AmericasBestBuys.com Supplier Forum.

One of my (very) early posts was an inadvertant but woefully blatent spam in Drew's N'haler forum and to his credit, he kept his regulars from blasting me or getting me banned for spamming.

Over the brief history of our industry, I've come to know most of the suppliers in one way or another and for the most part they are honest and hard working small businessfolk. There is a comaraderie between us (that most end users never see) but it keeps the supplies moving from supplier-to-supplier and it is based on trust.

Bottom line, it is the end user that benefits as much as suppliers from these interline agreements. FWIW, my hat is off to my fellow suppliers for continuing to put personal profit aside for the benefit of the industry and end users. Call it what you will, but I've seen similar businesses choke themselves out of existence by greed.

I'm proud to be a part of a group of suppliers who understand the need to stand together both in principal and practice to continue the flow of goods.

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
Yes.

Except you posted this in an AmericasBestBuys.com Supplier Forum.

One of my (very) early posts was an inadvertant but woefully blatent spam in Drew's N'haler forum and to his credit, he kept his regulars from blasting me or getting me banned for spamming.

Over the brief history of our industry, I've come to know most of the suppliers in one way or another and for the most part they are honest and hard working small businessfolk. There is a comaraderie between us (that most end users never see) but it keeps the supplies moving from supplier-to-supplier and it is based on trust.

Bottom line, it is the end user that benefits as much as suppliers from these interline agreements. FWIW, my hat is off to my fellow suppliers for continuing to put personal profit aside for the benefit of the industry and end users. Call it what you will, but I've seen similar businesses choke themselves out of existence by greed.

I'm proud to be a part of a group of suppliers who understand the need to stand together both in principal and practice to continue the flow of goods.

Sorry About Posting In The Wrong Place Webby...But I Do Have A Question While I'm Here...302 batteries I Am Needing And Trying To Get The Best Deal On About 4 Of Them How Are Your Deals?(Auto's) & Any Coupon Codes Goin On? Thanks!!!!!:)

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA
Sorry About Posting In The Wrong Place Webby...But I Do Have A Question While I'm Here...302 Batteries I Am Needing And Trying To Get The Best Deal On About 4 Of Them How Are Your Deals?(Auto's) & Any Coupon Codes Goin On? Thanks!!!!!:)

No worries ~ sorry I missed this earlier. I have several orders backlogged with Joyetech (since their 3-week New Years holiday)but I should have black and white 302 batts in sometime over the next two weeks. Once they are online, just use WSLE123 as the discount code for an additional 10% off anything in your cart at www.AmericasbestBuys.com :cool:

Feel free to call us with any questions ~ 251.662.1467

Thanks!
Webby

Last edited:

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA
Hello,
Have a question...Been vaping for 3 weeks and have a Ego...Would your 510 car battery charger work for my Ego batteries?
Thanks...
Later,
PaulCincy..

Paul,

Yes, the EGO charger is compatible with the 510 accessories (like the wall and car charger) I have seen some problems with using universal charges with the EGO. That said, I've seen the same overload issues when using any universal chargers with 510 batts.

Elin

Mar 8, 2010
North Carolina
  • Deleted by Webby
  • Reason: Duplicate Post from Another Thread

Elin

Mar 8, 2010
North Carolina
  • Deleted by Webby
  • Reason: Duplicate Post from Another Thread

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA
Order Online or By Phone (251) 662 – 1467
Visit www.AmericasBestBuys.com and use your ECF 10% discount code.

Joyetech 510 Basic Kit
  • One Atomizer
  • One Battery (manual or auto)
  • One Wall Charger
  • Five Cartridges (Tob, MLB or Menthol)
$26.95
(Use "wsle123" discount code at checkout)

Joyetech 510 Starter Kit
  • Two Atomizers
  • Two Batteries (manual, auto or mixed)
  • One Wall Charger
  • Five Cartridges (Tob, MLB or Menthol)
$39.95
(Use "wsle123" discount code at checkout)​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread