28 Days Vape Beta Test Hangout: The Knights Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Brown

Unregistered Supplier
May 13, 2014
TN
www.28daysvape.com
Sorry for my absence, Knight's...I threw my back out last week (old friggin age!) and had massive orders and wholesales to handle. Good problems to have!

I would like to thank everyone one last time for all the help and participation during this beta test! You have really made this a true success, and for that, we are grateful.

I will be offering all of the Knights a one time 25% off code to restock their Knights Blend liquids. Please PM me for the code, and I know who my Knights are, so no funny business!

As a new business it is wonderful that we are growing and available in more and more shops every week. Check our store locator to see if we are near you, if we are not get down to your local store and tell them they need 28 Days on their shelves! Anyone that assists us getting into a B&M gets a yummy reward of a 120ml bottle of your choice!

Once again, thank you my Knights!

knights-warriors_00418858.jpg

Mommay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2014
Arkansas
So sorry to hear about your back - yep, it sucks getting old! Whoever came up with the term "Golden Years" must not have been in them! Very glad to hear that you're bogged down in business - that's a great problem to have! Thank you so much for the offer of the discount, you'll be receiving my PM - you know I can't pass up an opportunity for a 28DV sale! Blessings.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Thank you, Dave! Sorry to hear about your back. I have a couple of questions:

1) How long is the discount good for? As you know, I recently placed a large order of 28 Days, so I don't know that I will be re-ordering THAT soon...

2) What happened to the remainder, if any, of the Blood Oath? While I liked the flavor, I probably would not want any more, but there may be a couple of knights who might be interested...

Dave Brown

Unregistered Supplier
May 13, 2014
TN
www.28daysvape.com
Thank you, Dave! Sorry to hear about your back. I have a couple of questions:

1) How long is the discount good for? As you know, I recently placed a large order of 28 Days, so I don't know that I will be re-ordering THAT soon...

2) What happened to the remainder, if any, of the Blood Oath? While I liked the flavor, I probably would not want any more, but there may be a couple of knights who might be interested...

Count,

The code is good for the remainder of the month and is only good for Knight's Blends.

We made 500ml of each liquid and sent 450ml out during the beta. A portion was given to shop owners we wholesale to, and the rest was disposed of at a nuclear waste disposal site that shall not be named. (I vaped it, LOL)

Dave

Dave Brown

Unregistered Supplier
May 13, 2014
TN
www.28daysvape.com
My Liege since we are Knight's of the Oak Barrel is there a chance you could extend the coupon to include the King & Queen lines?
I have already acquired Greenleaf's Rum & rangerrobin's Rum & Cross are on the way.
The next two I'd like to try are Kings-Castle & Queens-Biscuit

Done, my good man!

Dave

Dave Brown

Unregistered Supplier
May 13, 2014
TN
www.28daysvape.com
One last time, let me thank everyone that participated in this giveaway and testing of our new Knight's blend of liquids. Your support and feedback has been instrumental to our continued success.

If you have not done so, please stop by our website, Welcome to 28 Days Vape! and leave your review of the testers...good or bad, we would like your input. We would also be very appreciative if you would leave a review on Electronic Cigarette Juice / E-Liquid Reviews.

I will be closing this thread in order to open a new thread about our upcoming booth at VapeMania 14 in Winston-Salem, NC.

Thanks again,

Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread