Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
y3u4e6ug.jpg
WOW.
I cant wait to get mine.

King Dave you lost flavor descriptions for King's Throne & the entire Queen's line.

Dave Brown

Unregistered Supplier
May 13, 2014
TN
www.28daysvape.com
WOW.
I cant wait to get mine.

King Dave you lost flavor descriptions for King's Throne & the entire Queen's line.

Working on the site as we speak...we are moving them directly under the product image so you do not have to scroll all the way down to read them. They shall return shortly! Thanks for looking out!

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
Working on the site as we speak...we are moving them directly under the product image so you do not have to scroll all the way down to read them. They shall return shortly! Thanks for looking out!

It's our job to look out for our King.
I'm Heden Aklowd on Facebook for anything vape related.

TheGiggler64

Ultra Member
Apr 25, 2014
Louisville TN
It's our job to look out for our King.
I'm Heden Aklowd on Facebook for anything vape related.

Speaking of vape related.....HELLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!!! that dang Ithaka is going to be the death of me. Watched videos. And then more videos. Even watched that annoying Bishopheals dude...Fagitabadit...Jeez, can he say that just one more time? So they all say take it completely apart. And clean it with soap and water. Check and Check.... Its now an unsolvable Rubiks cube to me. I'm not a dumb person. I swear! Easy Peasy? bullcrap! I understand the building part of it. (which, btw, only one lead from each coil was attached to the bottom center post. That scared me.) What if I was a total noob and just filled that sucker up with juice and went at it??? There at least 14 parts to this thing. 14!!! really?? If I had paid for this thing? Oh there would have been heck to pay for the person who sold it to me. I know there isn't much help you can give me Heden, unless you lived next door to me. I just wanted to vent. Sorry...I'll stop now.

Dave Brown

Unregistered Supplier
May 13, 2014
TN
www.28daysvape.com
Speaking of vape related.....HELLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!!! that dang Ithaka is going to be the death of me. Watched videos. And then more videos. Even watched that annoying Bishopheals dude...Fagitabadit...Jeez, can he say that just one more time? So they all say take it completely apart. And clean it with soap and water. Check and Check.... Its now an unsolvable Rubiks cube to me. I'm not a dumb person. I swear! Easy Peasy? bullcrap! I understand the building part of it. (which, btw, only one lead from each coil was attached to the bottom center post. That scared me.) What if I was a total noob and just filled that sucker up with juice and went at it??? There at least 14 parts to this thing. 14!!! really?? If I had paid for this thing? Oh there would have been heck to pay for the person who sold it to me. I know there isn't much help you can give me Heden, unless you lived next door to me. I just wanted to vent. Sorry...I'll stop now.

I know how to rebuild...not that I have an experience with that thing....but my builds usually suck. I have friend that is a fabricator/blacksmith and that boy can build some coils. I make him build for me and my wife in exchange for juice, seems like a good deal to me!

Giggler, how was the vapemeet Sunday? Was it Smoky Mountain Vapers vape meet? I have been to one when I use to hang with a vape shop around these parts. I think we need to start getting up those those meets and sell some juice!

TheGiggler64

Ultra Member
Apr 25, 2014
Louisville TN
I know how to rebuild...not that I have an experience with that thing....but my builds usually suck. I have friend that is a fabricator/blacksmith and that boy can build some coils. I make him build for me and my wife in exchange for juice, seems like a good deal to me!

Giggler, how was the vapemeet Sunday? Was it Smoky Mountain Vapers vape meet? I have been to one when I use to hang with a vape shop around these parts. I think we need to start getting up those those meets and sell some juice!

Oh Dave, it was awesome! You should come to the next vendor one! And yes, Smoky Mountain Vapors. Jim Wagnor is a super guy. We had 5 local vendors there. Turn out was really big. Had almost 300 people sign in! Bailey's Sports Bar & Grill hosts all the meets. And Jim LOVES ejuice that's made in Tennessee.

Dave Brown

Unregistered Supplier
May 13, 2014
TN
www.28daysvape.com
Oh Dave, it was awesome! You should come to the next vendor one! And yes, Smoky Mountain Vapors. Jim Wagnor is a super guy. We had 5 local vendors there. Turn out was really big. Had almost 300 people sign in! Bailey's Sports Bar & Grill hosts all the meets. And Jim LOVES ejuice that's made in Tennessee.

Jim is a super cool guy and I am glad that Amanda Dunn is back with the group, we really like her! We went to the one in April I want to say, and had a good time, the Mrs. won a ProVari the day after I bought one, so good times!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread