28 Days Vape Beta Test Hangout: The Knights Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
Speaking of vape related.....HELLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!!! that dang Ithaka is going to be the death of me. Watched videos. And then more videos. Even watched that annoying Bishopheals dude...Fagitabadit...Jeez, can he say that just one more time? So they all say take it completely apart. And clean it with soap and water. Check and Check.... Its now an unsolvable Rubiks cube to me. I'm not a dumb person. I swear! Easy Peasy? bullcrap! I understand the building part of it. (which, btw, only one lead from each coil was attached to the bottom center post. That scared me.) What if I was a total noob and just filled that sucker up with juice and went at it??? There at least 14 parts to this thing. 14!!! really?? If I had paid for this thing? Oh there would have been heck to pay for the person who sold it to me. I know there isn't much help you can give me Heden, unless you lived next door to me. I just wanted to vent. Sorry...I'll stop now.

Wish I could help, but I've never had one. When I was watching the video I thought "that looks like a pain to build". I'm sure I could figure it out if I had it. I started rebuilding with Kanger T3 (not the easier T3S), then Protank 2, then RTAs & RDAs. I'm no expert, but I get the job done. By the way Magma has 5 parts & 2 of them are screws.

raiderep

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2014
NorCal
A simple request of my Knights. Please post your reviews to Electronic Cigarette Juice / E-Liquid Reviews when you have formed your opinion of the new liquid.

Thanks!

Dave

At your request this shall be done with haste, upon receipt of said vape mail of course.

Looking forward to trying these flavors, I'm a fan of cake and custard and vanilla...rum will be new to me but I'm game to try it out. Good times coming our way, and during a break from college for me personally.

TheGiggler64

Ultra Member
Apr 25, 2014
Louisville TN
Wish I could help, but I've never had one. When I was watching the video I thought "that looks like a pain to build". I'm sure I could figure it out if I had it. I started rebuilding with Kanger T3 (not the easier T3S), then Protank 2, then RTAs & RDAs. I'm no expert, but I get the job done. By the way Magma has 5 parts & 2 of them are screws.

Heden..... I didn't even count the screws for this thing as parts. :facepalm:

CurlyxCracker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Williamsport, PA
Speaking of vape related.....HELLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!!! that dang Ithaka is going to be the death of me. Watched videos. And then more videos. Even watched that annoying Bishopheals dude...Fagitabadit...Jeez, can he say that just one more time? So they all say take it completely apart. And clean it with soap and water. Check and Check.... Its now an unsolvable Rubiks cube to me. I'm not a dumb person. I swear! Easy Peasy? bullcrap! I understand the building part of it. (which, btw, only one lead from each coil was attached to the bottom center post. That scared me.) What if I was a total noob and just filled that sucker up with juice and went at it??? There at least 14 parts to this thing. 14!!! really?? If I had paid for this thing? Oh there would have been heck to pay for the person who sold it to me. I know there isn't much help you can give me Heden, unless you lived next door to me. I just wanted to vent. Sorry...I'll stop now.

Pbusardo Ithika best guy to watch on the YouTubes imo.

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
#....oh wait...;)

I must take care of my Knight's...after all, I rely on you for protection! haha
Enjoy the new Castle, on me!
Dave

Still proving yourself to be the most generous and courteous King to date!! Have been enjoying our camaraderie, your beautiful site and soon, 90ml of the most amazing juices!! Allegiance sworn to thine 28 Days Vapedom, Sir!!! <bow>

Has to be one of the best closings of a thread I've ever read Sir Dave! So happy to be a chosen one!

^^what he said!!^^:D

They are personalized!!! That's awesome.
You are most welcome! We wanted to make this about you, the Knight's. We thought it would be a nice little memento!

That, Sir, is a truly excellent touch!! Never saw that one coming! Simply awesome! :thumbs:

Working on the site as we speak...we are moving them directly under the product image so you do not have to scroll all the way down to read them. They shall return shortly! Thanks for looking out!

Great idea!!! Amazing descriptions right up under the beautiful label images....entice the mind and eyes at the same time!! ;)

This thread and win has pushed me over the edge. I already have (sitting at the ready) a Nautilus Aerotank, PT3, multiple Kanger T2s T3Ds and T3Ss, iClear 30s 16s and 16b a couple of different quality 510 dripping atomizers, multiple various cartomizers, a Vivi Nova. Just bought an MVP2 Shine and the just released Nautilus Mini with redesigned coil head (actually a mini carto!). Then, though I've yet to wrap my first coil, I just bought 100' of Kanthal, organic cotton, OHM meter and these beauties
image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg

Thinking an AR-15 erupting black and gold Magma will be a sweet touch for my first RDA and mech! Heaven help me?...er....my wallet!:facepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread