Status
Not open for further replies.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Good morning. Yes, must say I am looking forward to the testing of the juices. I have not tried any of their juices yet. I have been caught in the buying frenzy before, bought juices that I liked when fresh and then after they aged, didn't care for them at all. I shouldn't have that problem with these juices. My favorite custard juice takes a month to get to where it is really good... I know patience is a virtue, I generally make it about 3 weeks of sitting and staring at the bottle. Someone else doing the ageing would be nice at times.

GreenLeaf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Texas, USA
I am exactly the same way Count! Neptune is another one you should try! It floored me! An awesome menthol vape. It's actually the ONLY menthol vape I can whole heartily refer someone to!

I am a menthol lover and feel like there aren't enough menthol options! If the Knight's blend is high quality, Neptune will be on my list. :)

ToxicRVA

Verified Member
Jul 7, 2014
Richmond, Va, USA
Ok.... Need some advice...

Dave asked me what nic strength I wanted so naturally I told him I've been using 24 but since I've gotten the mvp I think it's time to step down some. I was thinking 18, but I plan on using drippers as well as tanks to test with so I can make comparisons and such.

My question is this... will 18 be too strong for dripping and will a lower mg nic be too weak for tanks?

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV

Dave asked me what nic strength I wanted so naturally I told him I've been using 24 but since I've gotten the mvp I think it's time to step down some. I was thinking 18, but I plan on using drippers as well as tanks to test with so I can make comparisons and such.

My question is this... will 18 be too strong for dripping and will a lower mg nic be too weak for tanks?
I heard you want to step down for drippers. I vaped at 24 for 3 months. Then 18 for around a year. I'm in the process of stepping down to 12 (still have a lot of 18 but any new is 12) & that's what I ordered. I get big hits off my custom coiled tanks so I think I'll be OK when I drip 12. Right now I've got a 18 in my Fogger V4, a 16 in my Fogger V2, a 24 (grabbed wrong sample at Vapercon) in my Megga Aerotank & 12s in my 2 Protanks. I can't tell the difference.
I'd say if your ready to step down to 18 do it.

ToxicRVA

Verified Member
Jul 7, 2014
Richmond, Va, USA
I heard you want to step down for drippers. I vaped at 24 for 3 months. Then 18 for around a year. I'm in the process of stepping down to 12 (still have a lot of 18 but any new is 12) & that's what I ordered. I get big hits off my custom coiled tanks so I think I'll be OK when I drip 12. Right now I've got a 18 in my Fogger V4, a 16 in my Fogger V2, a 24 (grabbed wrong sample at Vapercon) in my Megga Aerotank & 12s in my 2 Protanks. I can't tell the difference.
I'd say if your ready to step down to 18 do it.

My body is telling me that 24 and MPV dont mix, on the evod I can almost chain vape 24, have to set the mvp down more often than I pick it up with 24 in it or I end up with a head rush and a little dizzy. I'll just drop to 18 and adjust the way I use the dripper accordingly, if I end up using it less I'll have a few months worth of juice .. so kind of a win win all around :lol:

TheGiggler64

Ultra Member
Apr 25, 2014
Louisville TN

I do 12mg. But I have never dripped sooooo, that being said, I think 18mg may blow your head off...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread