28 Days Vape Knights of the Oak Barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicRVA

Verified Member
Jul 7, 2014
Richmond, Va, USA
I plan on dripping most if not all of the Knight juice.

I'll be dripping and using tanks, even going to use the evod battery at some point, just to see the differences.

I do 12mg. But I have never dripped sooooo, that being said, I think 18mg may blow your head off...lol

Only one way to find out and I'm going to go for it, 18 in a magma and nimbus , and for tanks I'm going to use an iclear 30 and a kanger t3s, like I said, the worse thing that could happen is I get too much nic and don't need to use it as often. :)

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Ok.... Need some advice...

Dave asked me what nic strength I wanted so naturally I told him I've been using 24 but since I've gotten the mvp I think it's time to step down some. I was thinking 18, but I plan on using drippers as well as tanks to test with so I can make comparisons and such.

My question is this... will 18 be too strong for dripping and will a lower mg nic be too weak for tanks?
I don't drip, so take my advice for what's worth, but I've heard that dripping (particularly when you reduce your ohms) makes the strength much more powerful. From what I've read, 6 is usually the upper range for dripping regularly. That said, I suppose results can vary. Also, for what it's worth, my preference is 12 right now. I still have some 18-24 left that I vape for short periods or cut with lower strength, and most of what I order these days is in the 6-12 range. I requested 12 for the beta test.

cajunxrt

May 5, 2014
Houston
Ok.... Need some advice...

Dave asked me what nic strength I wanted so naturally I told him I've been using 24 but since I've gotten the mvp I think it's time to step down some. I was thinking 18, but I plan on using drippers as well as tanks to test with so I can make comparisons and such.

My question is this... will 18 be too strong for dripping and will a lower mg nic be too weak for tanks?
I was doing 18 when I started dripping and you wanna talk aboit a head rush. I went down to 6mg when dripping. It still hits hard like 18 but without the dizziness from dripping 18

cajunxrt

May 5, 2014
Houston
Good Morning Knights!

Random question; what happens with regards to nic strength when 2 different nic levels of juice are mixed?
Example: equals parts of 6mg with 12mg. What is the final mg?
It would be around the 9.5mg range. I ordered juice from a company before and I wanted 6mg and they were out of stock so the sent me a bottle of 12mg and a bottle of 0mg and told me to mix it half/half and it would be 6mg

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
Good Morning Knights!

Random question; what happens with regards to nic strength when 2 different nic levels of juice are mixed?
Example: equals parts of 6mg with 12mg. What is the final mg?
My guess would be the law of averages = 9mg
Good morning, Knights. 3 days.
I just realized that those of you in the East are going to have a jump on those of us in the West (potentially less travel time and earlier overall mail delivery). Lucky buzzards!
Yes they will probably get it 1 day earlier.
:) for them
:( for us

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
It would be around the 9.5mg range. I ordered juice from a company before and I wanted 6mg and they were out of stock so the sent me a bottle of 12mg and a bottle of 0mg and told me to mix it half/half and it would be 6mg
My guess would be the law of averages = 9mg

Thank you both!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I am your humble servant, awaiting our Quest...

Purrsalot.jpg~original

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread