2nd day 2nd question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xdjrailx

Nov 29, 2014
Coming from an ex HEAVY smoker of 17 years, the delivery method is as equally important. Yes it's true you feel the need for high nicotine but trial and error of devices is different. I personally have tried to quit 4 times vaping and failed until I tried an rda. So far 10 months free and will never look back. There's a lot of good advice on these forums that will help.

mountaingal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Tennessee and ports on the East Coast
Welcome to ECF! I a glad you are here and asking questions. This is a great place for info. The move to 18mg is a smart one. I started out at 24mg's. I was not a heavy smoker, but, got nervous without the nic. I have in two years cut down to 18mg's. The higher nic will help. It is all about the NOT smoking, so, whatever helps you is wonderful.

ms_jujubee

Jun 30, 2015
Tennessee
What battery(s) are you using? - name brand, mah, identifying markings.
What delivery device are you using? - topper/tank/clearomizer, name brand & resistance Ω of coil or head.
All I know it's green Sony batteries. That's all and ipv mini cranked to 30. I'm sorry. I feel stupid rt now.[emoji31] thank you. My friends made this for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

ms_jujubee

Jun 30, 2015
Tennessee
Coming from an ex HEAVY smoker of 17 years, the delivery method is as equally important. Yes it's true you feel the need for high nicotine but trial and error of devices is different. I personally have tried to quit 4 times vaping and failed until I tried an rda. So far 10 months free and will never look back. There's a lot of good advice on these forums that will help.
I've smoked up to 2 packs of reds a day for 28 yrs. Man I'm feeling old and stupid rt now lol I went up to 18mgs of nicotine yesterday. I feel like I'm getting there but not quite yet

Caro123

Apr 11, 2015
Nova Scotia
hello and welcome to ECF I quit. 40 plus years of 30 to 40 cigs a day. No cigs for 4 months :) I started at 12 I needed to go to 18 I did not have this forum, didn't know about it until after I had quit.

You will do it, in fact you have already done it and are on your way to fun and interesting things. Read lots, trust your own instincts, I really like my istick 20 watt and nautilaus mini aspire and I DIY juice Because I can :) Good for you :rickroll: and congratulations!

Reactions: ms_jujubee

ms_jujubee

Jun 30, 2015
Tennessee
I've smoked up to 2 packs of reds a day for 28 yrs. Man I'm feeling old and stupid rt now lol I went up to 18mgs of nicotine yesterday. I feel like I'm getting there but not quite yet

Thanks. And I'm new to forums and trying to get used to tap talk and having a hard time lol

Reactions: Caro123

Caro123

Apr 11, 2015
Nova Scotia

oh another thought long slow deep inhales - took me awhile to do this - also lots of water throat can get dry !

Reactions: ms_jujubee

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Well if I am reading into this correctly you are not getting the feeling in the throat you are accustomed to from ciggies so you are using the highest power(30w) to get there yet not doing so resulting in the warmth. And probably hitting on it often. So now you are increasing the nicotine.....So knowing what tank and coil will help us get you dialed in to that hit you require to feel like the 2 packs of Reds!....Well, we can get you close to that anyway
bb1cad4c.x50.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread