Status
Not open for further replies.

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va
competition seems to be closing in - trueman is now selling xl 510s holding 1.2ml of juice with the xxl holding 2mls expected within a week or so.
i have no idea how they are constructed but trueman 4081 cartos and their 510s were in the very good range with only minimal burning.

the 510s were sold as tru vapor by an us supplier

Who/where is trueman and tru vapor?

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va
those have filler

Oh, ok. She means like the ancient vgo filler E1-cartomizer that I sent you.
They're history, filler cartos are.

Unless they cover the coil and make the surrounding immediate blanket out of RoyalSmoker's wick, filler cartos of any size are not going to fly real good, imo.

This reminds me of an old question, when I wondered how their cartos and atomizers work, being that they work with excellent wicks in their factory. They do sell regualr E1 filler cartos, atties, and the 808 atomizer:
http://www.e-liquid.cn/catalog/index.php?cPath=55_4_37
(not an 808-D though, it needs non-D batteries)
I wonder if they use their quality raw (wick)materials in those.

Last edited:
I tried to order 1000 blank XL Version 1 KR Cartos and they didn't have them in stock.

Also, I was thinking that they must be filling cartos at the time they are ordered. They are offering 9 color choices for the labels, 7 Nicotine Strengths, 3 Bases (PG, VG, PEG) and 75 different flavors. If my math is right, that's over 14,000 possible combinations.

I just hope that they aren't making the juice to order too.

My last order took a little over 3 weeks to arrive and everything was fine. Liking the V-Go kit and hoping that they make an auto at some point.

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va
I hope so. I'm willing to work with any US developer to build these.

They would cost way too much.

They already cost triple if you buy them in the U.S. That's just from the cartos changing hands before they find a mouth. If you want some of those hands to build them on top of that, they wouldn't sell like pancakes.

I think some people have built their own, however. This one here at this link has a replaceable wick and coil, and it looks like the coil and wick just simply plug in. So you can probably build your own, but I have no idea how much I would pay you per 5pack delivered to me if you were to build these yourself. Any estimates?

Link:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-replaceable-coil-cartomizer.html#post1680265

Last edited:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
It looks like it's turning into a chat.

omg, br! what happened? i had to look twice........

The other thread actually now exceeds this one in its posts and views, so if the other one was close to its avatar danger limit, this one is safer.

no worries either way. the thread 'response on threads' is now approaching 64000. that's posts, not views

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va
Originally Posted by naviathan
The word that I have right now is that anyone who has an order in that has not shipped will be getting the ceramic cup version. This is only for the US orders. They are also fixing the connectors so they're more universal. So you're orders that are processing, will be processing for a bit longer, but you should be getting the latest revisions with the new connectors and ceramic cup.

wow, freaking amazing, thank god, well now some folks can rest a little easier. there you go guys.

Now we need the word that only the r4 will be shipped, but rather than nav getting a word, isn't it better to ask them to fix the website?

It seems to be better if the webpage would state when the r4 can be ordered with confidence, specifically on what date, (and maybe even if the ecf members from other countries can too)?

It's monday morning there, I think they're open again, but they will close Oct 1-7, so what's the word on what can be expected if we order between now and the 1st?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread