Not open for further replies.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
OK, you guys work out the details.

I'll be in my private study with the new staff...

davelounge.jpg

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
I'm here, I'm here, I'm here! The mods closed the other thread before I got a chance to make an announcement so I guess I'll make it here...

Evie Luv, you are the winner with post number 15,000! PM me and ill send you some goodies!

Thanks for hanging out, you all are very entertaining! I have been REALLY busy lately but don't you worry, i am still checking in on everyone! Keep up the nonsense, enjoy the new thread!

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
I'm here, I'm here, I'm here! The mods closed the other thread before I got a chance to make an announcement so I guess I'll make it here...

Evie Luv, you are the winner with post number 15,000! PM me and ill send you some goodies!

Thanks for hanging out, you all are very entertaining! I have been REALLY busy lately but don't you worry, i am still checking in on everyone! Keep up the nonsense, enjoy the new thread!

Hahaha I guess evie wins twice!

Good to see ya cinder!

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

OMG how awesome is that!! Thanks for so much Cinder Ella for everything especially allowing us to have this wonderful crazy vaping support prayer group. I have met some wonderful friends I'll keep for a lifetime here at Halo.

Do I get a crown? I know AngiBe is the Voodoo Queen but it would be so cool to have a Princess crown or anything but not thorns or Horns because I know how some of you think. LMAO :lol::banana::banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread