2nd Vamo is about to bite the dust. Have multiple questions my fellow gurus. Help me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitrust

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2013
IL
Ok so i am looking for a new mod. I have had 2 vamo v2, and I loved them but the problem is that on each of them the voltage buttons stick. So I was curious as to:

Is there something out there that is comparable or better within the same price range? And if there is do there sell batteries and vivinova atomizers becuase I only have one left and I like to buy the heads, vamo and some 18350s at the same place to save on shipping. Any help or suggestions are welcomed. Thanks vapors!

Leithan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2013
Fort Irwin
Have you tried cleaning your Vamos with some 99% Iso alcohol? Iv never done it on a vamo, but once every other week or so, I fill my Provari up with 99% iso, give it a shake to knock any gunk loose then fill it up and dump it out a few times to give it a final rinse. So long as your using 98% percent or better Iso, there shouldn't be any risk to the electronics. I buy mine by the liter on Amazon. I'm sure you all ready know about Fasttech. Also RTD Batteries has decent prices, quick shipping and excepts PayPal. If your trying to stay near the Vamos price range but want a bit more quality, I'd take a look at the Z maxes. The Telemax is a pretty well put together device, feals pretty solid and has a decent button.
Sorry, just noticed that you want to order everything from the same shop, RTD has everything but Mods.
I have had good luck with Vapor Alley too. They should have everything on your list.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread