• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

3/21/10 order #278-409

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gesagen

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Massachusetts
JD, what email addy did you get a quick reply from? My atty appears to be shorting out my juice box and emailed Carlos yesterday and no response yet.
I can just imagine how long I'll be without it now :shock:. Another wait for me to get an answer and then more down time to get it fixed. Well, at least it was fine for 3 weeks :nun:.

Gesagen

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
JD, what email addy did you get a quick reply from?

juiceboxmod @ hotmail

Be very happy and nice, and you should get a response. The emails go to a blackberry, so you should get a quick response.

I was assured it was mailed today but.....

Label/Receipt Number: 0308 0070 0001 9897 6239

There is no record of this item.

grey_dot.gif

spacer.gif

Why Are You Receiving This Message?

1. Event information may not be available if your item was mailed recently. Please try again later.

2. The number was entered incorrectly. Be sure to enter all of the letters and numbers as they appear on your mailing label or receipt.

I'll be keeping my eye on this, better change quick

VictoryNotVengence

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2009
USA
email sent to juicebox address for a tracking number now.

I did get a package today, large and box shaped. Damn you madvapes for shipping so quickly:
6v JB batts
14500's
low ohm 510 atty
grandpas mix
HV grape

I think my JB knockoff (stewie) will get built, shipped, and received before I ever get my carlos so I got spare parts for it.

<VF for more info on stewie>

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Porphy is just going to direct you to the JB hotmail address. email them very nice and u should get a quick response. Im guessing Thursday now since they probably went out yesterday or today

Received today's mail and guess what?.... no Juice Box. I just emailed Alien Visions since I ordered it from their website, we'll see if I get a reply.

Last edited by a moderator:

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Same here. I'd be totally fine with an email like "Sorry we had to make some adjustments to your device and we will send you another email when it ships." That's all I really need. I think they forgot that by ordering this device you are already commiting to a long wait, and most people were fine with that.

I don't mind the wait, I just don't like being given false information

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I sent an email to juiceboxmod@hotmail.com 25 hours ago requesting a tracking number and havn't gotten a response yet.

The tracking # they gave me never got registered so it was probably just made up to make me happy/shut me up. I didnt even bother to send an email back asking for a REAL tracking #. Its not worth it. I honestly think the rest of the JBs (we'll call it "the last sunday" group) actually went out yesterday (Monday) and we should start seeing them Wednesday and Thursday. Once again, if no one starts getting boxes by Thursday then i'll start emailing again. If you wont register as a supplier, go on twitter or something and post a tidbit of info each night. Takes 1 minute a night, or every other night. Then Carlos is not "on the forums not working". There. Problem solved. That was easy. Then people wont get ....... I'm just laughing at this point.:thumbs:

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
I don't mind waiting either, if that's what I'm expecting to do. See my avatar? I waited 14 months between placing an order for that car and taking delivery of it. The wait was understood when the deposit was placed.

When I ordered the JB, I think it said 5-6 weeks, not sure, but it was a while, and not cast in stone. I have waited patiently. I really didn't get impatient, even when the wait period exceeded the estimate given at the time of order. Like most of you, I only started to get impatient (and a bit irritated) AFTER I received the infamous email, which caused me to anticipate delivery long before it was actually going to happen. Obviously, the email should NOT have been sent. And, just as obviously, after it turned out to be a mistake ... a second email was in order to explain the error.

discoqueen

Jan 1, 2010
Texas
The tracking # they gave me never got registered so it was probably just made up to make me happy/shut me up. I didnt even bother to send an email back asking for a REAL tracking #. Its not worth it. I honestly think the rest of the JBs (we'll call it "the last sunday" group) actually went out yesterday (Monday) and we should start seeing them Wednesday and Thursday. Once again, if no one starts getting boxes by Thursday then i'll start emailing again. If you wont register as a supplier, go on twitter or something and post a tidbit of info each night. Takes 1 minute a night, or every other night. Then Carlos is not "on the forums not working". There. Problem solved. That was easy. Then people wont get ....... I'm just laughing at this point.:thumbs:

FYI JD, I too, got an email with a tracking number FROM Carlos (not Janice at the juiceboxmod address - never got a reply from that address) saying that the box was being resent. (Original 'shipped' email rec'd on 3/21)

This email came to me today 3/30 at 7am. My tracking number also does not show as a valid tracking number on USPS.

FWIW, our tracking numbers are NOT identical. ;) So if they're fake, there was at least some foresight to make all the #'s different for when we all compared notes.

My order is now on it's way to 12 weeks - when I ordered, the website said "6-7 weeks". While I know others have waited longer, I am NOT happy. And I'm a VERY patient person. And now, with the threads that I'm seeing that are reporting problems....let's just say I'm very apprehensive about what I might receive.
:mad:

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
People are getting their JB's, though not as quickly as most would like. And carlos etc is good about responding to customer service issues by email post delivery in my experience.

This is a highly complex, handmade mod. Mine had a minor issue or two and had to go back to the shop, but vaped superbly when it worked. I have no desire to rush or pester carlos when he's repairing it. I want him to take his sweet frakkin time and make sure that it's at 100% before he sends it back.

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I received my tracking number on Monday (the day I was told it got "re-mailed"). I checked its status periodically throughout Monday and Tuesday. Nothing. I felt that I was BS'ed (which I have every right to feel) but then checked again this morning. Bingo!

Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was processed through and left our ORLANDO, FL 32824 facility on March 30, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later

So if we had gotten tracking numbers from the beginning, I would have believed that it shipped last week and was returned to him. I would have watched their progress and saw it myself. Probably going to receive both JB's on the same day. I have a few feeling of security, knowing I have 2 baby JB's racing towards me with their respective tracking numbers painted on the sides of their cars. One from Cali, one from Fla, and im in PA. I need a hot chick with a scarf.

Side note- I plan on doing a video review with side by side comparison of the 2 slightly different generation boxes. I consider each batch sent out their own mini generation, due to the constant improvement being made. One has had the atty replaced and the other is the newest generation. I'm glad i'll have 2 so worse case scenerio i'll Frankenstein one good one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Giz's Mom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2009
Pennyslvania
I'm glad some people are having good customer service experiences. Buyers should beware that is not always the case though. After waiting for a week to get a response and having written to both of Carlos' addresses and Porphy, I finally received a response from Janice. She wanted to Skype and show me how to use it but I explained that wouldn't work because now it is shorting out and did she have any suggestions. No response for almost two days. I would love to sell this thing but only if the person buying understands the problems I have had and feel they can deal with Carlos if it needs fixing. Anyone interested, feel free to pm me. It would be a good deal for anyone who loves this thing. Right now I hate it and really want it gone.

james21

May 22, 2009
Pensacola, FL
Order ID 325 show up in the mail today. Just follow the directions and videos online and it works like a charm. I'm filling the room with plumes of vapor right now. Definitely worth the wait. I went from a standard 501 to the JB and its great. No more swapping batteries every 20-30 min. Man if this thing stays working like this I have found a keeper. Thanks again Carlos and I will probably be sending plenty more of my friends your way.

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Nice. I'm expecting a birth tomorrow. Maybe twins:thumbs:

Order ID 325 show up in the mail today. Just follow the directions and videos online and it works like a charm. I'm filling the room with plumes of vapor right now. Definitely worth the wait. I went from a standard 501 to the JB and its great. No more swapping batteries every 20-30 min. Man if this thing stays working like this I have found a keeper. Thanks again Carlos and I will probably be sending plenty more of my friends your way.

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009

Now this is what I like to hear...thanks for the feedback james21 and it's encouraging to hear from the happy JB owners too.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread