• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

3/21/10 order #278-409

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralph T

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
So if we had gotten tracking numbers from the beginning, I would have believed that it shipped last week and was returned to him.

He ships them "First Class" by default. Or at least he was when I got mine (about three weeks ago). I'm not sure, but I don't think first class can be tracked or have delivery confirmation. So, if you get a tracking number, perhaps this means "Priority Mail" :)

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
It's here!!!

Hehe mine too; but I think if I open the box that scary lil clown we see in a current USPS commercial may scamper out and start following me!! :shock: I do know I can't get to him... er, it real REAL soon, or at least I shouldn't til I empty my plate of a couple deadline matters first, but who knows. I would like to go at this properly after so long; be sure to have my whips, chairs, crucifixes, garlic, etc. gathered together and ready for action. :lol:

Don't mind me of course, please report away JB brothers and sisters! :D

Last edited:

conrad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2009
Warrenton,VA,USA
I received an email to send back my jb and Carlos will look at it. The email came in at 11:59 a.m. I really don't like having to go public to get an answer but at least I got one. I might be unhappy with a product but not the seller as long as they respond in some way. So at this point I am satisfied.
what email are you using mine finally went out completely
defiantly a short it's to bad I really liked it

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
Had to send my JB in for repairs 6 days after receiving it. It developed a battery cutoff after 4 seconds.

Other JB owners have said they've received repaired boxes in less than 2 weeks so I'm optomistic.

The JB worked great untill this happend, the atomizer works well.

That's comforting for all of us. Thankfully, customer service improved quite a bit after I've received mine. A nasty little worry in the back of my mind during the waiting period was how well he was going to support his customers if he was too busy to respond to shipping inquires, etc. :shock:

And the atty is fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread