Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
That's pretty much been the game plan around here since the 3 new Mini 1.0's joined the collection, I just can't seem to put them down. I am really liking the Mini 1.0/Chalice III/Syner combo. So much so that I have been ignoring all my other Reos for the most part. :ohmy:

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I can hear sad Reo tears from here...tee hee.... My 3 (2 metal/1wood) get almost equal time, depending on my schedule. Each has her place (and juice of choice). The tears I hear most are the ones from my authentic KFL's in my mod box.......

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
I go in jags. For a month or two, it's all about the metal grands, then it's on to the mini's, lately it's been these wonderful woodies, and then it repeats. I'm sure I'll be all resin-addled when they come out (a few of us will be, I suspect), and then it will be back to the grands.

None of it is out of boredom or frustration. I'll just get the notion to try out another model again and then, bazinga, I'm in love again. It's a sort of serial monogamy... within one family (if that isn't the creepiest analogy you've ever heard).

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I'm not steeping away from my Reos for any other gear... don't see that ever happening. All my gear that came before the Reos remains out of service... a truck load of it. And no other mods being offered out there interests me at all. Pretty much the same with all the new atty's that are coming out almost daily. I don't bother to follow what's new anymore because I really don't care if it's not a Reo. I'm just seeing another shift in my Reo usage preferences right now, with some more of mine that will probably not see much use again.

r145dds.jpg

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I'm not steeping away from my Reos for any other gear... don't see that ever happening. All my gear that came before the Reos remains out of service... a truck load of it. And no other mods being offered out there interests me at all. Pretty much the same with all the new atty's that are coming out almost daily. I don't bother to follow what's new anymore because I really don't care if it's not a Reo. I'm just seeing another shift in my Reo usage preferences right now, with some more of mine that will probably not see much use again.

r145dds.jpg

I agree. I'm happy with my Reo collection. No reason to look elsewhere. Reos are what I use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread