Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Speaking of hyper mods, it is not that 200w power any more. In the end of last year, manufacturers released new hyper mods, many of them features an above 300w output power. Apparently, it is a trend of hyper mods for the year of 2017! Here we introduce you 4 hyper mods:

Wismec RX300, 42mmx58mmx81.7mm in size, features a 1.5 amp charging rate tech, first introduced on a mod which enables a fast while balance charge.

vfqrCph.jpg

Smok GX350, 58×40.4×84.5mm in size, features a 350w maximum output power, up to 220W when power by 2 x 18650 batteries.

jJtmNXH.jpg

iJoy EXO 360, 58x40x84mm in size, features a 360w maximum output power, adopts a Reuleaux style design which could be smoothly turned even it is fully gripped in your palm.

i8dED4e.jpg

Vapeonly Hack, 59mmx41.5mmx91.5mm in size, features real time batteries detection, a very humanizing operation interface, firmware upgradable!

v5CaYMd.jpg

Well, we would like to hear your thoughts on those hyper beast mods. To encourage the 300w hyper mods roundtable discussion, we would like to give away $10 US dollars Heaven Gifts gift cards.

To enter, please reply the questions below:
1. Do you think is there really necessary to have a 300w output power mod?
2. Let us know the highest output power mod you have/had
3. Among the 4 mods we listed above, which do you like? Why?
4. What kind of material are you using as your wick, cotton, rayon?

Notes:
1. We use random.org to select winners
2. Every time we get 30, we give away one $10 US dollars Heaven Gifts gift cards.
3. The contest ends in Jan 12, 2017
4. As for the prize-$10 US dollars Heaven Gifts gift cards, no minimum consumption limit
5. We encourage original posts, also welcome experienced hyper mods vapers to share opinions here; also encourage you to tag forum friends to join the discussion. We would give away extra prizes given to the posts quality and the thread popularity.

------------------------------Winner Announcement-----------------------------------

Here we announce the 1st winner, selected via ramdom, from #2 to #31.

He is #18 Asylumsix
fvJH3vi.png

As for the 2nd round, we picked the winner via random.org, from #32 to #65.

He is #35 jseah
sI9Vam4.png

As for the 3nd round, we picked the winner via random.org, from #66 to #113.

He is #74 SLM

vK7Q3UH.png

Congrats to him! Please PM me your winning information.

The next round namely the 4th starts from #114.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
1. Do you think is there really necessary to have a 300w output power mod?
Nope... There's no reason for it at all... I've never had to vape past 120w... Also the quality of most chips these days is just horrible...

My VT75 Nano at 45w hits harder than my Evic VTC Dual at 60w....

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
4. What kind of material are you using as your wick, cotton, rayon?
I was once running low on Cotton Bacon and decided to order some LTQ Vapor Organic Cotton pads 50mmx60mm for backups, turns out I like them better than Cotton Bacon and better than Shiseido pads so I've been using them since...

Thanks for the contest!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread