306 and eGo

Discussion in 'Joye 306' started by dopeh, Jan 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dopeh

dopeh Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2011
    I want to try a 306 LR on my eGo, afaik it's the same thread, but needs a different drip tip - does that mean it also uses different carts?

I order from HappyVaper and while they carry LR 306 and cisco LR 306, I don't see specific carts or cartos for them, only a drip tip that's out of stock.

2. Godzilla

Godzilla Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 3, 2010
    Northern California
    You can use these without the drip tip, you just have to pull off the cart, drip 2-3 drops and replace the empty cart. When I say cart, its somewhat like a 510 cart, but no filling comes in it. I have read that these are only for dripping. I am in love with my LR306 dripping setup on my ego. Using it right now with a nice FSUSA cola.
  3. Bill77094

Bill77094 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2010
    Houston, Texas (Cig-free since 1/18/2010)
    Litecigusa.net has empty 306 carts with polyfil in them, just add juice. I also agree that dripping is the way to go with these attys.
  4. venkman

venkman Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    yup...LR 306s should be dripped with. carts wont deliver the juice quickly enough to feed these juice monsters.
  5. ROTSEN911

ROTSEN911 Senior Member

Jan 26, 2011
    Manila, Philippines
    I agree! using carts for 306 reduces its full potential, compromising the taste of your juice and reduces its capacity of vapor prod. Anyway you can easily get cheap transparent 306 driptips in your fav sellers
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.