306 atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mossman

Jun 16, 2009
Lowell, MA
Does anyone know where to get 'em for less than ten bucks a pop? I'd like to use them for dipping/dripping with my 510... I'm starting to get tired of dealing with cart issues.

I've only found two places that sell them... One for $10, the other for $14(!!) The 306 doesn't seem to be very prevalent on the market, unless it's better known under various brand-names.

gatsby

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
Not for under $10, but then again I can only find 3 places that sell just the atomizers at all.
Cigtech.com
electronicstix.com
JantyUSA.com

Now that we have a real 306 forum maybe we can use this thread to at least get a list of places that sell 306 parts. Honestly I don't see many places that sell Joye atomizers of any kind for much less than $10 unless it is in packs, which I would be happy to see for the 306s. I can't even find a Chinese supplier for 306 parts (not wholesale that is).

gatsby

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
You could try Electronic Cigarette Supplies Ltd (w ww,ecslimited.co.uk) they have an extensive range of 306 kits and parts. :)

I have had one for over 6 months and simply love it!

They come out to about $10 as well although it is good to know folks in the UK have an option.

Also thesmokesafe.com (right around $10 )
vaporguys.com (most expensive I have seen)

gatsby

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
i would at least take a look at jantyusa from time to time,

in europe they have minifogger tawa atomizers for a reduced price, no warranty though.

or maybe ask them here on their forum, could be that they forgot that they have them.

That would be nice. I have looked on JantyUSA from time to time and they don't seem to carry the Tawa 306s, but maybe a couple of emails from 306 loyalists could change that too. Personally I get the feeling that suppliers aren't aware of the demand for these guys (or maybe there isn't much demand really it seems like 1 person cleaned out two or three of the suppliers a couple of weeks ago).

gatsby

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
That's odd... I go to RMV all the time, and I never noticed he had 306 attys... Did he just start carrying them recently?

It just occurred to me that I'm gonna need 306 carts too... Do 401 carts fit?

I think it is new for him. I go there fairly often too and never saw them before either. 401 carts are too small to fit the 306. If you are just going to dip for awhile you can use the mouth piece that comes on the atomizer for a long time and pick up carts with a later order.

ProfessorDaffy

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Acme Looniversity
That's odd... I go to RMV all the time, and I never noticed he had 306 attys... Did he just start carrying them recently?

It just occurred to me that I'm gonna need 306 carts too... Do 401 carts fit?

I like RMV, but so often he doesn't have what I need in stock and I have to go elsewhere. 306's are hard to come by at a decent price. It was my very first e-cig and I like to keep the attys around since the 510 is now my primary PV. I like the compatibility factory.

I just ordered two new attys this morning from electronicstix.com. Smokesafe is apparently have issues with payment and the original site I purchase from is also having issue. I long for the good old days when you could just use paypal and be done with it.

--Prof Daffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread