306 atomizers

Discussion in 'Joye 306' started by Mossman, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mossman

Mossman Full Member

Does anyone know where to get 'em for less than ten bucks a pop? I'd like to use them for dipping/dripping with my 510... I'm starting to get tired of dealing with cart issues.

I've only found two places that sell them... One for $10, the other for $14(!!) The 306 doesn't seem to be very prevalent on the market, unless it's better known under various brand-names.

2. Mossman

Mossman Full Member

Nobody? That's surprising around here.

3. gatsby

gatsby Super Member ECF Veteran

Not for under $10, but then again I can only find 3 places that sell just the atomizers at all.
    Cigtech.com
    electronicstix.com
    JantyUSA.com

Now that we have a real 306 forum maybe we can use this thread to at least get a list of places that sell 306 parts. Honestly I don't see many places that sell Joye atomizers of any kind for much less than $10 unless it is in packs, which I would be happy to see for the 306s. I can't even find a Chinese supplier for 306 parts (not wholesale that is).

4. The Big Dady

The Big Dady New Member

You could try Electronic Cigarette Supplies Ltd (w ww,ecslimited.co.uk) they have an extensive range of 306 kits and parts. :)

I have had one for over 6 months and simply love it!

5. gatsby

They come out to about $10 as well although it is good to know folks in the UK have an option.

Also thesmokesafe.com (right around $10 )
    vaporguys.com (most expensive I have seen)

6. Mossman

Mossman Full Member

Yeah, at 6 pounds, that's probably a little more than $10... Then there's the shipping... But thanks for the info, Big Daddy.

Do you guys know of any 901 compatible attys with an exposed heating element?

7. gatsby

That would make life simpler wouldn't it, but not to my knowledge. Exposed atomizers all seem to be made for the super mini class of e-cig and the 901 is a mini.

8. Kelemvor

Kelemvor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

i would at least take a look at jantyusa from time to time,

in europe they have minifogger tawa atomizers for a reduced price, no warranty though.

or maybe ask them here on their forum, could be that they forgot that they have them.

9. gatsby

That would be nice. I have looked on JantyUSA from time to time and they don't seem to carry the Tawa 306s, but maybe a couple of emails from 306 loyalists could change that too. Personally I get the feeling that suppliers aren't aware of the demand for these guys (or maybe there isn't much demand really it seems like 1 person cleaned out two or three of the suppliers a couple of weeks ago).

10. gatsby

Finally an answer for the OP. RMV has 306s for $6.

11. shopper

shopper Full Member

jantyusa.com does have the tawa 306's $7.95 each !!!

12. gatsby

Ah man. Look at that they do now. Of course they didn't when I made an order for the longer batteries 2 days ago darn my luck.

13. Mossman

Mossman Full Member

That's odd... I go to RMV all the time, and I never noticed he had 306 attys... Did he just start carrying them recently?

It just occurred to me that I'm gonna need 306 carts too... Do 401 carts fit?

14. gatsby

I think it is new for him. I go there fairly often too and never saw them before either. 401 carts are too small to fit the 306. If you are just going to dip for awhile you can use the mouth piece that comes on the atomizer for a long time and pick up carts with a later order.

15. Mossman

Mossman Full Member

That's true... I forgot that the attys would come with them... That's all I need, really.

16. ProfessorDaffy

ProfessorDaffy Super Member ECF Veteran

I like RMV, but so often he doesn't have what I need in stock and I have to go elsewhere. 306's are hard to come by at a decent price. It was my very first e-cig and I like to keep the attys around since the 510 is now my primary PV. I like the compatibility factory.

I just ordered two new attys this morning from electronicstix.com. Smokesafe is apparently have issues with payment and the original site I purchase from is also having issue. I long for the good old days when you could just use paypal and be done with it.

--Prof Daffy

17. j4g3rb0mb3d

j4g3rb0mb3d Super Member ECF Veteran

RMV? Link me!

18. nevergonnaleavetn

nevergonnaleavetn Super Member ECF Veteran

19. j4g3rb0mb3d

Duh... I should have thought of that.

Thanks

20. j4g3rb0mb3d

RMV's prices have changed. 306's are 8 bucks. Still, not a bad deal, are they just recently moved to Michigan, which is more convienient for me.

: altsmoke
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.