30ml for $3.35 / 60ml for $5.39 e-liq.com Is this Legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
I have made a small order to LIQ via PayPal to check it out.

If I remember correctly from other posts on this forum, All but a very select company or two (NC based and made) get all their nicotine from China now anyway...This includes WL, RTS, MFS etc.
The PG is made by DOW here in the US and is USP, and VG is made by ACIDCHEM (Malaysia branch) and you can trace back to the company and see that they make the VG to USP specs.

While the Flavors are not really disclosed, they seem to be the normal Dekang flavors.. so be it.. I do have some chocolate from there that I enjoy. Will see how these are.

As for fasttech, I have ordered from there for flashlight I plan to mod to pv's. Made that order last week. Will post once received.

Cheap prices doesn't always mean it's a ripoff. Some places Want business. bulkejuice.com started out not too long ago with $5 30ml bottles. Of course, it's now $7.50.... I had to let that steep a couple weeks but it was good otherwise!

Ec!g

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2013
NorCal, USA
If anyone successfully orders from fasttech please post, would like to know if this is a litgit website, the price I pay for a 30ml bottle of dekan buys you 100mls at fasttech, that's insain!!! All it takes is a lil mixing and you can make and vape some good flavors if this is true...:eek:

Sent from my SCH-R910 using Tapatalk 2

I can't say anything concerning their eliquids or vaping products since I'm brand new to this myself, but I'm somewhat of a flashlight enthusiast (aka flashaholic on certain forums) and I have successfully ordered from this site(even as I write this, I have a paid, shipped order of dk tab) with better than expected results.
They lack info on their products but everything I've ordered(after extensive searching) has turned out with better than expected quality and reasonable shipment time to the U. S.
I'm not affiliated nor have I ever got ANYTHING free from them for plugging, just my two cents.

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
If anyone successfully orders from fasttech please post, would like to know if this is a litgit website, the price I pay for a 30ml bottle of dekan buys you 100mls at fasttech, that's insain!!! All it takes is a lil mixing and you can make and vape some good flavors if this is true...:eek:

I have placed three orders from Fasttech, delivery was about 2 weeks and everything was as advertised. I will order from them again.

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX

If I remember correctly from other posts on this forum, All but a very select company or two (NC based and made) get all their nicotine from China now anyway...This includes WL, RTS, MFS etc.
The PG is made by DOW here in the US and is USP, and VG is made by ACIDCHEM (Malaysia branch) and you can trace back to the company and see that they make the VG to USP specs.

While the Flavors are not really disclosed, they seem to be the normal Dekang flavors.. so be it.. I do have some chocolate from there that I enjoy. Will see how these are.

As for FastTech, I have ordered from there for flashlight I plan to mod to pv's. Made that order last week. Will post once received.

Cheap prices doesn't always mean it's a ripoff. Some places Want business. bulkejuice.com started out not too long ago with $5 30ml bottles. Of course, it's now $7.50.... I had to let that steep a couple weeks but it was good otherwise!

Nicotine e-liquid from RTS is US grown and extracted, or so they say. I don't work for them, so I can't call it a fact.

LarryPer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2012
San Diego CA
You can get cheap Dekang juice and other e cig stuff cheap here Found 324 100ml at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
From china with a two week delivery time, Coupon "tenoff" for 5% off (dont ask me :blink:)

Also madvapes has cheap dekang.

bought those from Fastech and sent them all back,all tasted horrible and spoiled, and its not easy getting your money back from them either..

LarryPer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2012
San Diego CA

i bought those from Fastech and sent them all back,all tasted horrible and spoiled, and its not easy getting your money back from them either..

e-liq.com and ........... are the same, I purchased several 30ml eliquid and bases, taste not good, even it made me come back to analog for a while due to no ejuice their terrible taste ejuice, better find other vendor. I agree with some of the opinions above, don't inhale anything cheap quality, it goes into your body, same as batteries/kits they will break faster and you end up spending more money, wasting more time, if you want to buy something cheap, try something that is not very important and easy to replace such as drip tip, syringe, ecig holder, small case, lanyard, etc.

frankfennel

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
US
After you customize the juice from e-liq, it's usually about $5 and not as cheap as the title makes it seem. People don't complain about vaporrenew which is about $7.50 for a 30 after coupon code. ECBlend is about $8 for a 30ml after coupon even for their All Natural and Organic juice, so I don't think e-liq is using such harmful cheap ingredients.

It might just be one countrie's taste pallete vs anothers. IE some people can't stand the smell of some indian foods, but Indians love to eat it, same for Chinese food (besides what you'd get at a take out), they eat some things we'd consider strange and vice versa.

Also, Chinese are hard core smokers, they smoke a lot on average, so they might prefer the harsh e juice people complain about.

Only way to know is to get a truthful answer from them about ingredients and compare them to what you like to vape.

Last edited:

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
one more thing about e-liq/........... when asked about their ingredients, they refused to disclose, they said it's their trade secret, so it is unclear what you inhale to your lung

Wow, trolling hard there aren't you? Most places won't fully disclose the ingredients they use. This place is at least giving you the links to where they get their base, which most places won't do either.

The worst juice I've ever had ( other than a DIY mistake I made) was from e-bulk. Fortunately, I let it steep. Now it's great!
I will at least give this place the same time I did for that before condemning them. I have conformation for my shipping and a tracking number. PayPal does not report an attempt to take out more than was requested. So far, no issues.

Back to my statement about where most companies get their nic, Yes RTS is one that states they get it straight from a local maker. I didn't look back on the post where I remembered about where most nic is sourced from. I would also like to remind everyone that 2 years ago, RTS was given the same negative treatment folks are giving this place. Now, RTS is one of the 1st places many folks go to.

Again, I will withhold judgement until I have the products and can check it out for myself. So far, the only negatives are posters here.

caligirlINky

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
hopkinsville, ky
that was the 1st seller website i researched when i started. they actually have a lot of diy info. my daughter ordered her ce4 1100 mah kit from them because the prices were so cheap. no problems in the order, with the payment , or with the shipping. think it took a week to get to here via ups or fedex.

but from what i can tell all of their shipments are actually sent from china (regardless if usa made ingredients are used). someone else i know bought a kit and juice from them. got the kit within a week but the juice took 2 weeks. he said the shipping info said it could take up to 30 days. he gave up waiting and bought some juice locally to use while he was waiting.

caligirlINky

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
hopkinsville, ky
one more thing (this is personal preference) my daughter got a couple of juices with her order. quality-wise they didnt seem bad but i dont know how to check that. flavor-wise she didnt like them but i think that is because she just doesnt like tobacco flavored juice. since it was her 1st juices, she didnt know that at the time.

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
I find it a bit strange too. 60 mg? That would put me in la la land!

"extra strong" = 60mg (6%) nic?

Sorry I dont see that as vapeable..... Maybe for an elephant...

I get most of my DIY at 60mg unflavored.. before I dilute it to 12mg.

Each E-Liquid Base has SEVEN different density of nicotine:
- Non nicotine: 0mg or 0% of nicotine, which equivalents to No Nicotine.
- Low density: 10mg or 1% of nicotine, which equivalents to Ultra Light Strength Cigarettes.
- Medium density: 20mg or 2% of nicotine, which equivalents to Medium Strength Cigarettes.
- High3 dens ity: 30mg or 3% of nicotine, which equivalents to Regular Strength Cigarettes.
- High4 density: 40mg or 4% of nicotine, which equivalents to Strong Cigarettes.
- High5 density: 50mg or 5% of nicotine, which equivalents to Very Strong Cigarettes.
- High6 density: 60mg or 6% of nicotine, which equivalents to Extra Strong Cigarettes.

It may be legit but I smell somethin.. fishy

Neat vending machine..

E-Liquid Made in USA - electronic cigarette (e-cigarette) and E-liquid Vending Machines - E-Liq.com Shop

Horselady154

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
United States

As for FastTech, I have ordered from there for flashlight I plan to mod to pv's. Made that order last week. Will post once received.

Do you have any proof of that assertion?

EDIT: I just called Wizard Labs and this appears to be true. At least with them. They said there are 0 sources presently of U.S. made nicotine juice. They get theirs from several countries, one of which is China. However, they do test all the liquids they obtain in-house before using or sending it anywhere.

Last edited:

BakuPeg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Gainesville, Ga
Am I missing something? I checked their 240 ml bottle of 60 mg, and the price is $30.38 unflavored. The price for a 250 ml bottle of 60 mg nic base from Wizard Labs (whom I trust) goes for $21.29. I'll stick with WL, thank you!

That is their juice link. you need to go here for their bases..
E-Liquid Made in USA - E-Liquid Bases 8 oz - E-Liq.com Shop

I still have plenty in my freezer atm, I am going to wait for someone to review their quality before i consider buying any. even so it'll be at least 6 months to a year till I need to make another nic purchase.
2L of 60mg would last me a long time. I wonder how the quality is...

http://www.e-liq.com/products/e-liquid-bases/e-liquid-bases-64oz2l.html

I'm more curious than ready to spend money.

oooo wizard has 100mg back in stock! I wonder if that'll still be there by payday...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread