30ml for $3.35 / 60ml for $5.39 e-liq.com Is this Legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
OK, WL is still cheaper, and I know they test theirs. IMO, reviews by consumers don't mean anything. Quality reports have to come from a lab. So it's still WL for me.

Edit: Cheaper in the smaller sizes. I would have to think about getting a larger size, and finding I wasted, instead of saved money. I just would be a little nervous about it.

That is their juice link. you need to go here for their bases..
E-Liquid Made in USA - E-Liquid Bases 8 oz - E-Liq.com Shop

I still have plenty in my freezer atm, I am going to wait for someone to review their quality before i consider buying any. even so it'll be at least 6 months to a year till I need to make another nic purchase.

I'm more curious than ready to spend money.

Last edited:

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
Do you have any proof of that assertion?

EDIT: I just called Wizard Labs and this appears to be true. At least with them. They said there are 0 sources presently of U.S. made nicotine juice. They get theirs from several countries, one of which is China. However, they do test all the liquids they obtain in-house before using or sending it anywhere.

RTS does get their nicotine from a local North Carolina source and another in Pennsylvania. Wizard Labs for the most part gets theirs from China and India. I saw a report elsewhere on ECF that documented where the overwhelming vast majority of nic in the US is originally sourced from China.

I currently have nic concentrates in my freezer from this E-Liq site shipped from the US, also from their parent company shipped directly from China, from RTS, and 3 varieties from Wizard Labs (standard, Ultra, & ICE). I have tested all of them via titration and the % advertised was accurate on all. I diluted each of them down to a 50/50 (pg/vg) 36mg solution and vaped them without flavor in a side by side taste test to see if I liked any particular one above the other. Quite frankly there wasnt a lot of difference between any of them. The Ultra and the ICE from Wizard Labs had less of the peppery notes, I personally like the peppery thing, but that is just a personal preference. None of the solutions tasted bad or "off", and any difference was slight, I would be hard pressed to select a significant winner.

To me it all then boiled down to my confidence in the handling practices of the lab doing the packaging. I am HIGHLY confident in Wizard Labs, very confident of RTS, fairly confident of the US based E-liq site, and cautious of the Chinese shipped product. This is based on reputation, my own personal titration tests, and tasting.

All of that being said, if "I" were to place an order today, with Wizard Labs current prices there is no advantage in buying from the Chinese based discounter. I would buy from Wizard Labs as their reputation is beyond reproach and they also throw in a freebie sample of something on every shipment. However, if US based E-Liqs price were significantly lower, I would not hesitate to buy from them either. RTS is currently more expensive than either of the other two but there is nothing wrong with their product, they also had nic when many others were out of stock.

EDIT: For what its worth, playing into that whole "confidence factor" thing for me, is that Wizard Labs was head and shoulders above ANYBODY else I have dealt with when it came to bottling, labeling, packing for shipment, etc. Everything about the transaction was truly Laboratory grade.

Last edited:

AngelsBreath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Alabama, United States
Well, I can say that they fully disclose where the bases are coming from. Can't say the same about the flavors.

I just gave 'em a shot with 2 30ml juice orders. Will see.

I have bought from them on several occasions and have never had a problem, I like their juice and I like their prices. The only juice that I didn't like was the grape but only because it was a bit too strong for me, the taste that is. Good for you SupplyDaddy!! I've also always had great service with them and they've sent me freebies too when I had a problem with a juice they sent me that I didn't order, they sent me the correct juice and told me to keep the one they sent and sent me another free one with it. :)

They have always done right by me. Also...they don't put colorings in their juice, doesn't gum up my clearos.

EDIT** As for their shipping time...I ordered mine on Friday, it's Tuesday and it's here already.

Last edited:
Wow, trolling hard there aren't you? Most places won't fully disclose the ingredients they use. This place is at least giving you the links to where they get their base, which most places won't do either.

The worst juice I've ever had ( other than a DIY mistake I made) was from e-bulk. Fortunately, I let it steep. Now it's great!
I will at least give this place the same time I did for that before condemning them. I have conformation for my shipping and a tracking number. PayPal does not report an attempt to take out more than was requested. So far, no issues.

Back to my statement about where most companies get their nic, Yes RTS is one that states they get it straight from a local maker. I didn't look back on the post where I remembered about where most nic is sourced from. I would also like to remind everyone that 2 years ago, RTS was given the same negative treatment folks are giving this place. Now, RTS is one of the 1st places many folks go to.

Again, I will withhold judgement until I have the products and can check it out for myself. So far, the only negatives are posters here.

well I did not ask all ingredients, just specific questions regarding alcohol and diacetyl, but no clear or firm answer on diacetyl

Vapor Vinny

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Lawrence, Kansas
It's sad that there are no U.S. companies making nic liquid. But, I imagine the amount of regulations that would be dumped on their head would be so great that there would be no way they could compete with the likes of China and others who have no such regulations.
Just another example of why our economy is crap right now. We grow the world's best tobacco. THIS COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED ON TOBACCO. And we can't even make a profitable business of extracting it here.

Why do our politicians spend their whole day thinking of ways to take our money, instead of thinking of ways to help us make money?

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
Big business receives incentives to move their products over-seas.

Just another example of why our economy is crap right now. We grow the world's best tobacco. THIS COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED ON TOBACCO. And we can't even make a profitable business of extracting it here.

Why do our politicians spend their whole day thinking of ways to take our money, instead of thinking of ways to help us make money?

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
Not an incentive to export finished goods, incentives in the form of fewer taxes when they move manufacturing. The USA has one of the highest corporate taxes in the world. It's not big businesses idea, it's the government's fault. Obama Care isn't helping matters either.

Incentive to export?

All I know is that it is extremely hard to start a business in America. And with Obamacare, it has gotten even harder.

Last edited:

Vapor Vinny

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Lawrence, Kansas
Not an incentive to export finished goods, incentives in the form of fewer taxes when they move manufacturing. The USA has one of the highest corporate taxes in the world. It's not big businesses idea, it's the government's fault. Obama Care isn't helping matters either.
I wouldn't call those "incentives". That's just reality. The US is very business unfriendly right now. It's as if they're trying to destroy the economy on purpose. I mean, seriously.

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
Call it whatever you desire, the results are the same. Until the government makes it cheaper to stay at home. business will do what makes the most profit.

I wouldn't call those "incentives". That's just reality. The US is very business unfriendly right now. It's as if they're trying to destroy the economy on purpose. I mean, seriously.

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
When I bought my flavorless nicotine concentrate, I took all the reviews and information I could stand to read on this forum over a 2 week period, and decided to buy the only US grown and US extracted concentrate I could find. This is not the same political BS as buying from WalMart (or whatever 'liberal' objection anyone has to buying Chinese goods), I found only one US maker and the price was pretty close and the quality is perfectly acceptable. I would start my own US based nicotine extraction company for a 'homegrown' tobacco smoking alternative if I had the money(Bill Gates, get on this). I don't expect to have the same choice when buying a flat-screen TV, but in the case of e-liquid nicotine concentrate, this is not that hard. JMHO, YMMV, etc. Don't listen to me, I'm an overly patriotic snob whenever it is morally and/or financially possible.

This reminds me, RTS has been represented on these forums for quite a while now and the owner regularly posts info and answer questions. Any 'e-liq.com' company representatives here? I present a legitimate challenge!

Last edited:

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
As I said I would.. Got the 2 each 30ml bottles of flavored liquid in from these folks 3 days a go. Came in via Fed-Ex.. I ordered via regular mail.. LOL Both juices (Blueberry and Chocolate Mint) smell great and are slightly brownish clear (The chocolate mint is slightly darker..)

Did 50/50 PG/VG and 20mg Nic for both. They are slightly thinner than the 50/50 I normal come out with in my DIY juices. Both taste about as I think they should and are sweet. Nothing special, but better than nothing, and I haven't died yet from using them..

McGarnagle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
As I said I would.. Got the 2 each 30ml bottles of flavored liquid in from these folks 3 days a go. Came in via Fed-Ex.. I ordered via regular mail.. LOL Both juices (Blueberry and Chocolate Mint) smell great and are slightly brownish clear (The chocolate mint is slightly darker..)

Did 50/50 PG/VG and 20mg Nic for both. They are slightly thinner than the 50/50 I normal come out with in my DIY juices. Both taste about as I think they should and are sweet. Nothing special, but better than nothing, and I haven't died yet from using them..

Please make sure to come back here and inform us if you do happen to meet an untimely demise.

hazarada

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2013
buttville
Where does the nicotine used by the Chinese in their ejuice come from?
right now extraction from tobacco is the only economical way to get pharma grade nicotine. There are some alternatives like extracting from eggplants or synthesizing it but they cost too much to clean up. Also since china is the nr1 tobacco producer in the world right now i'll assume it comes from their own tobacco.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread