30ml WTA vs. 10ml

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsChris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
I'd love to get a consensus of opinion about our product sizing. Would members like to see more 30ml WTA flavors available rather than the 10ml size? Depending on the amount of WTA Jerry produces weekly, I infuse the 10ml first, then toss in one or two 30ml sizes. What are you thoughts here?
bigger.jpg

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I would think that most would like that as normally there is a little bit of a price discount when buying the 30ml sizes. Myself, I've gone to mostly non wta flavored liquids and drip some unflavored when I need it. However, some of the flavors are really enhanced by the wta.

Reactions: MsChris

The.Drifter

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 20, 2013
    Virginia
    I prefer 30ml bottles of WTA flavors and usually try to order more than one 30ml bottle of my favorite juice. However the last few orders I tried to get more that one bottle my order quantity is automatically adjusted to one because if lack of inventory.

So yes, it would be nice to be able to order more than one 30ml bottle of WTA flavored juice of the same flavor.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    I also like the 30's because of the type of plastic used in them. Much easier to get juice out of them. When I could only get the 10's, I would pop off the nipple and pour a few in a larger bottle that was easier for my uses (blunt needle bottles). Now I can just pop the blunt needle on top of the 30's that come from Aroma. Easy peezy.....

The.Drifter

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 20, 2013
    Virginia
    I just wanted to say thanks, I placed a order today for two 30ml bottles of my favorite juice Vanilla Splash WTA and was able to get both in stock :)

Also ordered some Punchy Orange and Lemonberry so I am looking forward to trying these new flavors.

I really appreciate that you asked for and listened to our customer feedback. Not only do you make terrific juices and ship lightning fast, its this attention to customer satisfaction that sets Aroma apart from the rest.

Thanks again :)

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    I just wanted to say thanks, I placed a order today for two 30ml bottles of my favorite juice Vanilla Splash WTA and was able to get both in stock :)

Also ordered some Punchy Orange and Lemonberry so I am looking forward to trying these new flavors.

I really appreciate that you asked for and listened to our customer feedback. Not only do you make terrific juices and ship lightning fast, its this attention to customer satisfaction that sets Aroma apart from the rest.

Thanks again :)
    Well said Drifter!

Reactions: The.Drifter
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread