30mm Aromamizer Plus RDTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastcoaster91

Aug 8, 2017
Absolutely amazing tank. Easy wicking, great flavor and zero leaking.

Attachments

• IMG_20171008_015824908.jpg
    IMG_20171008_015824908.jpg
    435.1 KB · Views: 34

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
I should've bought this a long time ago. It's my first Steam Crave tank and the hype is real lol how's the flavor difference between the 5, 10 and 20ml
I know right!
The tank size doesn't matter flavor wise, just the build, wicking, and PG/VG mix.

Sent from the future

Last edited:
Reactions: eastcoaster91

eastcoaster91

Aug 8, 2017
I love all my Steam Crave tanks. The deck design and the wick concept works just perfect.
I miss a few models, but I'm not in a hurry and I'll catch up the rest to full fill my collection.
Cheers!
I was definitely skeptical about dropping $50 on the kit. Once I took the first hit I was in vape heaven lol

Reactions: Tonee N

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Have yall had any juice seeping between the tank base plate and the jfc ring? I'm getting a slight amount of seeping nothing major though. I'm pretty sure everything is tightened down.
Most likely it's from the JFC ring. Take it off, take off the oring where it sits, wrap a strand of dental floss around where the oring seats, put the oring back on, put it all back together.
Hth

Sent from the future

Reactions: eastcoaster91

Winblows

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2017
Copenhagen (UTC+1)
Have yall had any juice seeping between the tank base plate and the jfc ring? I'm getting a slight amount of seeping nothing major though. I'm pretty sure everything is tightened down.
I have the juice seeping (very slightly) on most of my big (25+ mm) bottom airflow tanks. I'm very sure about that it's a matter of a perfect wick.
I had the same issue on my 22mm tanks - most on the Ultimo RTA, because it's my favorite 22mm :)
After many, many wicks on Ultimo(s), now they perform perfectly - not a single seep.
I'll not give up on my Aromamizer Plus and I'm sure that I'll find the perfect wick for it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread