Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
I have a friend that is looking for a 30mm Buddha V3 clone and he asked me if I knew of anyplace that has them in stock in the US. I have looked but couldn't find one in the US. I have found them on some other sites but some say they are discontinued. Anybody have websites that they have found them on in the US or places that aren't discontinued?

Edit: If you know of another good 30mm rda with a good build deck (velocity style) and open AF let me know and I will let my buddy know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
There's a lot of different sizes and companies, buddha rda clones available on fasttech.
$7.77 Free Shipping Zephyr Buddha Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer (Copper + SS) at m.FastTech.com
This is one of them.
Just search buddha styled rda on fasttech.com and you'll find a lot of choices.

Edit - i just realized that you specifically mentioned 30mm v3. Those are not available there either. But the closest i could find was a 28.5mm. Maybe check that out?

I mentioned that to my friend but he is set on a 30mm V3. He is also wanting to get it from the US if possible. I told him good luck.

Edit: I looked on FasTech and they said it was discontinued.

Reactions: Cf11

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
I mentioned that to my friend but he is set on a 30mm V3. He is also wanting to get it from the US if possible. I told him good luck.

Not to worry... I'm sure someone who knows how to get it will chime in pretty soon... But it's understandable how and why they're all discontinued and sold out.
What's so special about the buddha anyway?
Just curious. :)

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
Not to worry... I'm sure someone who knows how to get it will chime in pretty soon... But it's understandable how and why they're all discontinued and sold out.
What's so special about the buddha anyway?
Just curious. :)

Yeah, someone will come through. The thread is only a few min old.

I have no idea. I told him about the 30mm Mason, the 30mm temple and some other 30mm RDA's. I guess he likes the airflow...who knows lol.

Do you know of any other 30mm with good AF that I may not be thinking about that I could tell him about?

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
I think the temple has also been discontinued...
There's a good 30 mm or 32 mm clone of the Euphrat rda
Then there's plume veil but the airflow is not too too wide but not restricted either.

Another one is Doge clone which is about 29 or 30mm and has an okay airflow...
But if your friend specifically wants Buddha style airflow then i don't think there are a lot of 30mm being produced anymore that have that kind of airflow or maybe i just don't know about it...
Let's wait to see what others have to say about this. :)

Edit - i forgot to mention these two...
The inde duo and the goliath. They're pretty good 30mms and have wide-ish airflow.

Last edited:

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
He may just be out of luck and will have to settle for a similar one. I mean he isn't gonna be spending $50-$60 on it so if he doesn't like it he isn't out a bunch of money. Idk how many RDA's I have that I don't use cause I don't care for them after vaping on them, at least they were cheap.

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
He may just be out of luck and will have to settle for a similar one. I mean he isn't gonna be spending $50-$60 on it so if he doesn't like it he isn't out a bunch of money. Idk how many RDA's I have that I don't use cause I don't care for them after vaping on them, at least they were cheap.

Most of the ones i mentioned have a good clone that costs 5 bucks or so... And clones these days are pretty good right?
Won't hurt too much to try those...

You buy clones mostly? Cause most of the authentic ones are at least 20usd or above...
And i believe clones are the best way to try anything if not permanently use that.
These Chinese companies are getting good. :)

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
Most of the ones i mentioned have a good clone that costs 5 bucks or so... And clones these days are pretty good right?
Won't hurt too much to try those...

You buy clones mostly? Cause most of the authentic ones are at least 20usd or above...
And i believe clones are the best way to try anything if not permanently use that.
These Chinese companies are getting good. :)

Yeah I have some authentic RDA's and some clones and I would have to say in the past year that the Chinese have gotten good not only on their RDA's , RTA's but also their mechs. The clones work just as good as the authenticate so why pay the extra money for an authentic when the clone is just as good if not better. Some mech clones have a less voltage drop than the authentic so actually they are better and at least half the price if not more than half price.

I don't know what kind of clones your getting for $5 and what authentic your getting for $20. Most authentic that I have or have seen run anywhere from $30-$70 and most clones run anywhere from $20-$30ish.

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
I think the temple has also been discontinued...
There's a good 30 mm or 32 mm clone of the Euphrat rda
Then there's plume veil but the airflow is not too too wide but not restricted either.

Another one is Doge clone which is about 29 or 30mm and has an okay airflow...
But if your friend specifically wants Buddha style airflow then i don't think there are a lot of 30mm being produced anymore that have that kind of airflow or maybe i just don't know about it...
Let's wait to see what others have to say about this. :)

Edit - i forgot to mention these two...
The inde duo and the goliath. They're pretty good 30mms and have wide-ish airflow.

That Goliath RDA looks decent. I sent a txt with a link to my friend. If he doesn't order one I just may. Run octo coils in it. The build deck is crazy!

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
That Goliath RDA looks decent. I sent a txt with a link to my friend. If he doesn't order one I just may. Run octo coils in it. The build deck is crazy!

The deck is indeed very innovative and crazy to build on.
I saw a goliath clone on ft for 8 usd it had good reviews... Dont know if it's still available.

Reactions: Wheelin247

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
Yeah I have some authentic RDA's and some clones and I would have to say in the past year that the Chinese have gotten good not only on their RDA's , RTA's but also their mechs. The clones work just as good as the authenticate so why pay the extra money for an authentic when the clone is just as good if not better. Some mech clones have a less voltage drop than the authentic so actually they are better and at least half the price if not more than half price.

I don't know what kind of clones your getting for $5 and what authentic your getting for $20. Most authentic that I have or have seen run anywhere from $30-$70 and most clones run anywhere from $20-$30ish.

Clones FTW.
As i mentioned in my previous answer... I've seen clones for 5 bucks. I ordered a goon clone for 8 or 10 bucks. The authentic ones i agree come within 20 to 100 usd.
Most of the clones I've are from fasttech if you're curious.

Reactions: Wheelin247

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
Clones FTW.
As i mentioned in my previous answer... I've seen clones for 5 bucks. I ordered a goon clone for 8 or 10 bucks. The authentic ones i agree come within 20 to 100 usd.
Most of the clones I've are from fasttech if you're curious.

FT are either sold out or the 30mm are discontinued.

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
Yeh the older ones maybe... But most of the new ones are available... And they have tobeco and sjmy clones which i think are the best?

If you find a 30mm Goliath in stock either SS or black send me a link if you don't mind.

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
I'm sorry it was a while back when i checked for the goliath... I checked now and it's sold out. :(
Now even i want one... Could you post the link if you find anything?

Lol, I know when you see it and then watch reviews on it on YouTube you can't help but want one and throw an octo coil in it and put it on a series u regulated or mech mod and let the clouds rip!

If I find something I'll be sure to post a link.

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
I found one on aliexpress. Would you be interested in buying from there? It's 18 bucks.
@Wheelin247
7d825265415eedb0514227c1672f261a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread