30mm Buddha V3 1:1 clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
Lol, I know when you see it and then watch reviews on it on YouTube you can't help but want one and throw an octo coil in it and put it on a series u regulated or mech mod and let the clouds rip!

If I find something I'll be sure to post a link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well as you know I'm still kinda new... Teach me how to work that thing please [emoji14]
You seem to know what you're talking about. I just saw a few reviews and seems very complicated [emoji14]

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
Well as you know I'm still kinda new... Teach me how to work that thing please [emoji14]
You seem to know what you're talking about. I just saw a few reviews and seems very complicated [emoji14]

Best thing I could tell you is to watch a lot of reviews on coil building. You can watch some reviews on an RDA that your interested in and in the video review that will sometimes build a coils and mount it, wick it and vape. I haven't looked for any but if you search on YouTube "Goliath RDA coil build" or put in whatever RDA your interested in seeing how people build and just out coil build after it usually pulls up videos on people building coils on the RDA.

Edit: It's not really complicated. You just have to figure how to put the coils in. The top 4 "post" is your positive and the bottom 4 "post" are the negative so you would build a coil and instead of mounting it horizontal like most coil builds you would mount it vertical and wick it that way. Not really hard, just a different way of mounting coils that most people who are just novices don't know or think of mounting coils.

Reactions: Cf11

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
Best thing I could tell you is to watch a lot of reviews on coil building. You can watch some reviews on an RDA that your interested in and in the video review that will sometimes build a coils and mount it, wick it and vape. I haven't looked for any but if you search on YouTube "Goliath RDA coil build" or put in whatever RDA your interested in seeing how people build and just out coil build after it usually pulls up videos on people building coils on the RDA.

You won't believe how many videos I've watched till now... Just waiting on my order and very eager to start building.
But i still don't feel confident maybe because i don't have any practical experience yet...
Anyways, do let me know if you decide to get it and how it works out for you. :)
Happy vaping :)

Reactions: Wheelin247

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
You won't believe how many videos I've watched till now... Just waiting on my order and very eager to start building.
But i still don't feel confident maybe because i don't have any practical experience yet...
Anyways, do let me know if you decide to get it and how it works out for you. :)
Happy vaping :)

You can watch all the videos you want but until you have a coil hog and wire in your hand you don't know how it's gonna turn out.

Could you send me a link to where you found the single Goliath RDA? I will use it to send to my friend.

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
Thanks. I sent it to my buddy. I think he is gonna order it. I'm gonna wait for him to get his and check it out to see if I want to spend the money on another RDA. I mean I have like 20 RDA's. not like I need another one lol.

Lol... i feel you [emoji14]
Do let me know please... :)

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
Here is a TM 30mm clone and in stock for a good price.

Twisted Messes 30mm Styled RDA

Sadly i can't order from any of these websites.. Most of them don't deliver to my country. Or have serious issues with customs...
That's why i mentioned FT so much.
Only they can deliver without any issues here most of the time.

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
Stay away from the Goliath clone. I have one and it cane be dangerous. The screws are not correct and can hit the cap. The machine work on them is terrible.

Good to know. Thanks for the info Don!

Do you think it's just yours or you think that may be something that is happening on all of the clones?

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Good to know. Thanks for the info Don!

Do you think it's just yours or you think that may be something that is happening on all of the clones?

I got 2 of them and they were both the same. I had to put in different screws and do some grinding on the caps. Then after all that they are terrible to vape on. They are really more of a novelty than anything. You have to use small coils and they are a PITA to wick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread