Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
I bought a Vapergate Mason Gemini Series 2 30mm rda. All I can say is this thing is INSANE! It's an authentic and was $45 but it's worth every penny. I'm using dual ss316l 24/36 spaced fused claptons 10 wraps at 125watts.

I have a Advocate Mason (27mm) and a 40mm Mason from them and I love them both. I have the 30mm dumptank and don't care for it none. Can't seem to keep it from leaking. As far as their rda's I absolutely love them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Cf11

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I have a Advocate Mason (27mm) and a 40mm Mason from them and I love them both. I have the 30mm dumptank and don't care for it none. Can't seem to keep it from leaking. As far as their RDA's I absolutely love them!

I have one of those Elite V2 clones coming. Hopefully it will be here soon. I'll let ya know what I think when I get it.

Jake T

Unresolved Status
Jun 11, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
Squidoode The DOODE RDA

Designed in the USA

Squidoode's The DOODE RDA represents the culmination of a long engineering and design project of one of our industry's most respected builders that has resulted in what is quite possibly the most innovative and builder friendly build deck ever created. Measuring 24mm in diameter, The DOODE squeezes in a large 22.75mm diameter build deck that allows for the accommodation of even the most demanding builds. The DOODE RDA implements the first Collet Post Assembly system, presenting users a unique and ultra effective way to mount and secure coils. Each The DOODE RDA includes four different sized pairs of Collet Inserts, measuring from 1.3mm to 3.0mm, which are then mounted into both posts. The user's coil leads are then inserted into the Collet Insert, which is tightened with the included wrench, clamping around the coil in a consistent and secure manner. This design provides superior conductivity and connectivity by tightening around the entire coil lead itself versus a traditional one sided tension applied method, resulting in more consistent connection. The entire Collet Post Assembly is manufactured out of brass, then gold plated to ensure great conductivity. Additionally, spacing of the two posts measures 12mm in distance, allowing for wide body coil configurations to be comfortably mounted within the deck. Airflow of The DOODE features an adjustable stacked dual slotted design, with the top 7.5mm by 2.5mm airslot providing horizontal airflow entry while the beveled 12mm by 1.5mm bottom airslot lifts airflow up into the build chamber at an angle. Working in tandem, The DOODE's airflow system provides an incredibly smooth and efficient experience. With one of the most ambitious and successfully executed build decks to ever hit the market coupled with an optimized airflow system in a stylish chassis, Squidoode's The DOODE RDA has a legitimate claim as the most builder orientated platform available today.
10032117-2T.jpg

I have it and I can't stand it. I wouldn't recommend his RDA to my worst enemy. The build deck is the worst build deck of any RDA on the market. When you go to tighten the collets the wire gets caught in the collet, spins and messes up your coil. That was a waste of money IMO.

It sounds like your trying to sell the RDA for him by the way you copied and pasted the description.

Also I don't know if you read the title of the thread or the post I made but my friend is looking for a 30mm RDA not a 24mm RDA. Just saying. Thanks anyways.

Reactions: Don29palms

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I have it and I can't stand it. I wouldn't recommend his RDA to my worst enemy. The build deck is the worst build deck of any RDA on the market. When you go to tighten the collets the wire gets caught in the collet, spins and messes up your coil. That was a waste of money IMO.

It sounds like your trying to sell the RDA for him by the way you copied and pasted the description.

Also I don't know if you read the title of the thread or the post I made but my friend is looking for a 30mm RDA not a 24mm RDA. Just saying. Thanks anyways.

I agree. That sqid doode thing is a joke and waste of money

Reactions: Wheelin247

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
Does anyone know anywhere that has a 30mm Buddha in stock?

I saw one earlier today when I was looking. They had 2 left. I ended up ordering a Twisted Messes 30mm clone the other day. I was just about to hit the order button for the Buddha (was it a Buddha or a Temple I saw earlier? I don't freaking remember. My memory is shot lol. I'll blame it on the drug use earlier in my life. I don't want to blame it on old age yet being in only 34 lmbo). I think it was the Temple I saw. I'll brb. Gonna try and find it.

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread