RDA 30mm RDAs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drift Monkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2014
Texas
I can't really seem to find the Russian BIG anywhere.

The Big Buddha kayfun Style RBA by EHPro is 29.5....that might work. Out of stock at 101vape...although I do see it at Eciggity.

fasttech has a 30mm Kayfun clone too...not too confident in that one though.

The Taifun XXL is also out there...somewhere...

Last edited:

Firecrow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
I just put together a Big Buddha with a Hades clone. Looks and vapes awesome.

bigb-hades.jpg

Drift Monkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2014
Texas
I just put together a Big Buddha with a Hades clone. Looks and vapes awesome.

View attachment 360863

Very nice! I ended up ordering a 30mm Tobh and I also have a Big Buddha on the way!

All the reviews on here (and youtube) for the Big Buddha seem to be positive...I'm stoked. How do you have yours built right now?

Firecrow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Very nice! I ended up ordering a 30mm Tobh and I also have a Big Buddha on the way!

All the reviews on here (and youtube) for the Big Buddha seem to be positive...I'm stoked. How do you have yours built right now?

Its s dual coil 0.28g kanthal, 8 wraps each with Japanese cotton. Went easy on the cotton. Vapes great but don't let the juice level go below 25% of the stack or if you tilt it, it will lose vaccum and leak out the airhole on the tilted side up. Because of the size of the BB there is a lot of room for juice to move when you tilt.

Drift Monkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2014
Texas
10588659_10152372926636137_866692061_n.jpg 10335861_10152376715306137_337722148_n.jpg

I'm using the Japanese cotton too...diggin' it. Really easy to work with!

After building and rebuilding the Big Buddha (and losing more juice than I'd like to admit)...I've found a nice build. Dual micro coils wrapped using 28g kanthal around a 1.5mm mandrel (coil gizmo, 13 wraps a pop) at .8 ohms...wicked with Japanese cotton of course. I tried diagonal coils at first...didn't work out too well (i think one of my coils was crap too). Rebuilt it straight across (much easier) and got the wicking down just right...and I have to say...it's pretty awesome. No dry hits for me, and no leaking for me...even below the 25% mark. It was good until the bottom of the tank! Airflow is very nice, draw is just like my wide gauge hookah...I'm impressed.

Likewise, I built my Tobeco Tobh 30mm clone (also at a not-too-daring .8 ohms dual micro coil, nearly the same build as the Big Buddha) this weekend too and am also impressed. Both of these attys are well built for sure. The Tobh wide open with my Cherry Vapes Cloud chaser tip is nothing short of incredible in terms of draw. NO restriction....talk about taking rips! The vape was pretty damn cool even at .8 ohms. I'll have build a bit lower next time to take more advantage of my 26650 4nine.

Not too shabby for a first time builder (my batteries are sighing in relief, I've been eating up these 26650s with all the building/testing)...research pays off. Bring on the 30mm+ attys!

Last edited:

Drift Monkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2014
Texas
I found the 29.6mm version of the Veritas at fasttech (in multiple colors, just like the 22mm versions): Found 11 veritas at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping. Interested in the copper version, although the latest discussion thread doesn't sound too promising.

Angelcigs is also carrying it in SS and Black: Big Veritas Style Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer 26650. I'd prefer the copper version, but if that copper finish is just that bad, the SS one would do.

The 29.6mm version of the Cerberus looks...sorta iffy. It's super shiny, but I found it here: $15.18 Cerberus Style 26650 Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel / 29.6mm / 510 connector at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread