36mg nicotine too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugerNumber9

Sep 28, 2015
If you buy pure pg and vg, that 100 mg nic I linked to, and then got some sort of way to measure it (graduated cylinder, pipettes, etc) it'd be simple.

For a batch of 400 ml total of 75/25 pg/vg, using 100mg/ml nic

Use:

1: 100ml of your nicotine base (100mg/ml)
2: 100ml of vg
3: 200ml of PG

It's actually 96ml, 97.6ml and 206.4ml respectively. But pretty damn close to even numbers.
Ok great thanks for the help. So with all that mixed what would the nic come out too?

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
And, this company makes a special nicotine to increase throat hit. So, yea, I say so. With proof in writing to back it up.

http://www.vaperstek.org/throat-hit-nicotine/

They don't make nicotine, nor extract it... Some e-liquid manufacturers even make health claims; doesn't mean it's true, though...
If Mt. baker is what you are used to, you haven't had clean nic, pg or VG...

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
They don't make nicotine, nor extract it... Some e-liquid manufacturers even make health claims; doesn't mean it's true, though...
If Mt. baker is what you are used to, you haven't had clean nic, pg or VG...
Maybe, but I'm checking juice sites and they all claim that for more throat hit, use higher pg. Nicotine may add some, but do you really think adding more nic is the only way to increase throat hit? Are you recommending that people vape 100mg nic solely to get throat hit? Some people are trying to cut the nicotine out of their lives, not od on it.

Reactions: David Wolf

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
Maybe, but I'm checking juice sites and they all claim that for more throat hit, use higher pg. Nicotine may add some, but do you really think adding more nic is the only way to increase throat hit? Are you recommending that people vape 100mg nic solely to get throat hit? Some people are trying to cut the nicotine out of their lives, not od on it.

I didn't say high nic is the only way to add throat hit. PG adds some, but it is mostly nic...

disallowedword

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2010
Smokane, WA
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...h-e-liquid-th-booster-from-flavourart.232778/

I have never tried "Flash" , I started out with 48mg nic when eciggs were not putting out half the vapor they do now. There is also some flavors made from CAP that are supposed to enhance the throat hit, but I eat a lot of hot stuff and it seems to me that throat hit could last for a long time, and Im not sure its a good thing to inhale constantly either.

RugerNumber9

Sep 28, 2015
24mg/ml if you follow the ml amount exactly. If you just do the round numbers, 25mg/ml.
Ok awesome and then I can just add more of the nicotine if it's not strong enough right? And I was able to find the 120ml of vg but they do not sell 200ml of pg on vaperstek, is 120ml going to be too small for that mix or should I just get 2? And sorry for bombarding you with questions this is just to good of a resource to let up lol

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
Ok awesome and then I can just add more of the nicotine if it's not strong enough right? And I was able to find the 120ml of vg but they do not sell 200ml of pg on vaperstek, is 120ml going to be too small for that mix or should I just get 2? And sorry for bombarding you with questions this is just to good of a resource to let up lol
I'd grab two of those pg bottles and one of the vg. Yes, you could add a little more of the nicotine solution if the finished product isn't strong enough, but I'd highly suggest doing the math before you do so. Wouldn't want you to go crazy and try to vape crazy high nicotine.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
Well, from what I'm reading, you have that backwards. There are people that want throat hit, but are tapering off on the nic. I see juices with zero nic claiming to have good throat hit. They are higher pg blends...

They probably use cheap PG which is harsh, but doesn't produce the throat hit nic does...

RugerNumber9

Sep 28, 2015
I'd grab two of those pg bottles and one of the vg. Yes, you could add a little more of the nicotine solution if the finished product isn't strong enough, but I'd highly suggest doing the math before you do so. Wouldn't want you to go crazy and try to vape crazy high nicotine.
Absolutely I will definitely do the math on that. Again the highest I could see myself going is 30mg but I'll do that mix you listed first and go from there. So is that it though am I missing anything else? Lol this seems relatively easy if thats what diy is then I am definitely cool with that.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I knew it was one or the other. Either way, it is a special nic to increase th. The link to Nude Nic I posted gives their breakdown of what you get out of the different parts of juice. Mt Baker also states that you use more pg for more th as well.

Yes... I don't really find it to be that much different than the nic from WizLabs, but it costs a lot less, so that's what I always buy.

When I first started and really wanted TH, everyone said "use more nic" -- but I can't, it makes me nauseous. So I had to go with at least 80% PG right from the start, even before I knew that VG would make me unable to breathe. But even that really wasn't enough, so I tried out the Flash additive -- which helps a great deal for those like me who can't use much nic. Later I discovered my extreme problems with VG, and have gradually crept up to 85% Pg; was even using 86% for a while, but now that I have stronger asthma meds, 85% is ok.

Andria

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
Absolutely I will definitely do the math on that. Again the highest I could see myself going is 30mg but I'll do that mix you listed first and go from there. So is that it though am I missing anything else? Lol this seems relatively easy if thats what diy is then I am definitely cool with that.
That's diy. It's a little more complicated with flavoring added, but not much more. If you're fine tuning a recipe for a certain flavor, it's more complicated.

Reactions: AndriaD

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
Yes... I don't really find it to be that much different than the nic from WizLabs, but it costs a lot less, so that's what I always buy.

When I first started and really wanted TH, everyone said "use more nic" -- but I can't, it makes me nauseous. So I had to go with at least 80% PG right from the start, even before I knew that VG would make me unable to breathe. But even that really wasn't enough, so I tried out the Flash additive -- which helps a great deal for those like me who can't use much nic. Later I discovered my extreme problems with VG, and have gradually crept up to 85% Pg; was even using 86% for a while, but now that I have stronger asthma meds, 85% is ok.

Andria
Maybe it was because of my time with pipes and cigars, but I have never understood the throat hit thing. I liked perique and ligero so peppery was never an issue, but smoking was always smooth to me. Maybe it's just the way way I react to pg, but what I associate with throat hit is just burning. Everyone is different and we do what we need to stay off the cigs though. I'm glad you found something that works for you, and I hope the op does as well.

I still think Stevegmu is wrong. After finding more than a dozen juice vendors that make claims on my side, and nic vendors as well, I have to believe he is talking out of the wrong end.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Man the shipping is pretty steep on vapertek $12 shipping for everything lol I going to maybe see if i could find the ingredients on a different site. Do I need to get the throat hit nicotine tho as vaperstek lists it? Or are all the 100mg unflavored nic bases pretty much the same?

$12??? It's $6 for me.

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread