RDA 3D printed steel RDA Cap with magnets, world's first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure this is probably the first one ever made, I've designed and printed a top cap for the temple and other 30mm rda's

It improves the flavour and airflow by directing the airflow better than the standard caps, has lots of other finely tuned tweaks to improve the flavour and has a magnet system for easy Dripping. As of the time of this post I have the only one in existence and I can tell you it has exceeded all my expectations :)

BobC

Reformed Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Downtown Charleston, SC
30 mm, huh?

If that's where we're headed, how about this one

metal-water-tower-morning-sky-old-tank-light-sun-stands-tall-against-cloudy-blue-americas-midwest-40602533.jpg

Reactions: JaxTel

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
I'm pretty sure this is probably the first one ever made, I've designed and printed a top cap for the temple and other 30mm rda's

It improves the flavour and airflow by directing the airflow better than the standard caps, has lots of other finely tuned tweaks to improve the flavour and has a magnet system for easy Dripping. As of the time of this post I have the only one in existence and I can tell you it has exceeded all my expectations :)

Just awesome. Thanks for posting and great work! I can't afford right now but will save the site to puchase in the future as I too am in love with my 30mm RDAs and I also find that the airflow never matches my builds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread