3mg base nicotine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayhem987654

Mar 18, 2017
hello. New to this forum. I am trying to diy. And I was considering buying from ecigexpress.com 3mg vg unflavored nicotine. At this time, just to try it out. I'm finding it very difficult to pay $60.00 every five days for my juice and coil from my B&M. I can't post a link, being new to this forum, so my apologies. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Reactions: I'mnotZak

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
hello. New to this forum. I am trying to diy. And I was considering buying from ecigexpress.com 3mg vg unflavored nicotine. At this time, just to try it out. I'm finding it very difficult to pay $60.00 every five days for my juice and coil from my B&M. I can't post a link, being new to this forum, so my apologies. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
I also get my base from the same place. I buy the premixed at 70vg/30pg/3mig nic, for me this is best. I also vape unflavored about 50% of the time, works for me.

Reactions: Mayhem987654

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
There are many sites available for quality tasting Nic. Below is a link a current thread on ECF that you may find helpful.

Best online vendor for nicotine

I personally have used nic from Wizard Labs exclusively for the past year without any issues. I find it to be be clean and clear with no off taste. I'm sure others will offer their personal preferences for nic. Good luck as you venture into into the incredible hobby of DIY eliquids.

Reactions: Mayhem987654

Mayhem987654

Mar 18, 2017
I would not buy 3MG base myself as I want 3MG finished product with my DIY. But that is my personal preference and I have even added minute amounts of Nicotine when tweaking a recipe I was working on the keep the strength as accurate as I could.

My BM uses a3mg already mixed vg to flavoring. I'm assuming with the flavoring it is probably 2.5mg I just wanted to duplicate it.

Reactions: I'mnotZak
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread